“Grate food i love it”
Review of Romeo's

Romeo's
Ranked #6 of 166 Restaurants in Wellington
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale , modern and elegant. Serving steak, seafood, fresh pasta, pizza
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I really like the pretty dishes, I do not travel much but when I do, I like to try everything
andthis restaurant more than covered my expectations 10 out of 10 the ball great, recommend

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Me and my wife dine in last night the food was delicious great service the best place to dine in we are going back this weekend again with our family .

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We are visiting from italy and been here in wellington 2 times already .Very disappointed from some italian restaurant. This is the only restaurant with real italian flavor with found. I am seating out in the patio by the fountain this restaurant is beatiful.
I really reccomend romeo to all the italians that come to florida

Reviewed November 8, 2013

A wonderful dining experience. Our server, Ruben, was extremely attentive and we lacked nothing. The pasta fagioli was definitely homemade and very tasty. I asked for whole wheat pasta with meatballs and a Bolognese sauce. The pasta was perfectly prepared. Meatballs were dense (as I like them) and flavorful. They say to expect a 30 minute wait because everything is prepared fresh. Absolutely... My wife had the gnocchi.. light and tender filled with asiago cheese.. Our friend had the chicken Francese. Plating was exceptional and added to the delight of the meal.
One caution though.. we had a BOGO from the PB Enjoyment Book. The manager was unaware of it and contacted the owner, who was also unaware that they had been put into the book. They did honor it for us, though, but I'd call first if you're planning on using it to see how they're handling the situation.
We'd go back, even if they don't accept the Enjoyment Book BOGO.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Because Romeos is in the heart of Wellington, it is truly convenient if you live there. The service was top notch....the food is okay. Nice ambiance and outdoor seating too.