“Convenient & Courteous”
Review of Romeo's

Romeo's
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Wellington
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale , modern and elegant. Serving steak, seafood, fresh pasta, pizza
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Because Romeos is in the heart of Wellington, it is truly convenient if you live there. The service was top notch....the food is okay. Nice ambiance and outdoor seating too.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stopped in Romeo's over the weekend expecting only a pizzeria, but the restaurant is so much more then that. We ordered a couple of subs and a pizza to go, but as we were sitting at the bar waiting on our food we decided to look at the dinner menu. The menu was much more extensive then we thought. The restaurant has a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. The bar only has four seats, but as we were waiting we chatted with the friendly bartender and he said the restaurant would be expanding soon. As for our meals, I had a meatball sub and my wife had a chicken parm sub. Both were great. We also got a pizza to heat up later for dinner and that was tasty as well. We are really looking forward to heading back to Romeo's for dinner soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I can't believe how good is this restaurant is ,their tuna and filet is the best thing I ever eat.
The wait staff is very attentive and
Progessional ,we felt we were in a very fine dining restaurant.
I love little place

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great ambience, quaint environment, personal service, and amazing food!! If you don't like this place, you don't know good food. My wife and I have recently been to Ruth's Chris, Three Forks, and Seasons 52, and Romeo's beats them all. Best Fillet I've had in years and the Sea Bass is ridiculous. Great things come in small packages. Very pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank Maria2886
Reviewed July 5, 2013

the food is always excellent.Real Italian food. I recommend it 100%. chicken marsala and salmon salad are my favorite..