“AMAZING!”
Review of Romeo's

Romeo's
Ranked #8 of 171 Restaurants in Wellington
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale , modern and elegant. Serving steak, seafood, fresh pasta, pizza
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I went there in 2012 in a student trip.I totally recommend Romeos, service is amazing, Danny is one of the most attentive and charismatic servers I've ever met!!! I went there with my friend, Danny set a special table for us in the terrace even though we got there kind of late, you'll get for sure special amazing service.Its a true Italian family business restaurant, the owners are Italian and a lot of people who work there are too, from the servers to the delivery guy. The restaurant is decorated very nicely and the music makes you feel like actually being in Italy, i got the feeling of a true Italian restaurant all the time i was there. Great wine, and amazing food. I love their garlic rolls, i had pasta and my friend had risotto. We both loved it. Everything was perfect!!!!! Even though they can take a little while to serve you the main courses (because everything is cooked at the moment) they are so attentive that the waiting is smooth. I've ordered pizza and desserts home in some other opportunities. The delivery service is good too, specially because the pizza gets home hot....as hot as the delivery guy Ricky (girls, you have no idea, this Italian-american hairy guy is sooo sexy, it's like having the Godfather's cute son delivering pizza for you) and nice too...great delivery service. So you get your pizza and all of the Italian flavor with it. I recommend it eyes closed.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My fiance and I always remember the first time we ever dined here every time we walk into dine! The cozy environment, candle lit tables, beautiful decor and the finely crafted wall of wine make us feel comfortable and ready to enjoy amazing food! The servers are dressed sharp and are very attentive to the dining room. We've tried a lot of different things from their pizzas to their entrees. The special's are always unique! The food is always hot and fresh! Their pizza is unbelievably fresh and amazing! We never leave without being walked out by one of their friendly Italian mangers. This is definitely a great place to enjoy a great romantic/authentic dinner and then walk out and catch a movie directly across the court yard!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My co-workers and I come for lunch every other week. They have great service and delicious food. Love their tropical chicken salad! I had dinner two nights ago its was great the filetto al granchio! Definitely recommend. Keep it up Romeos :-)

Reviewed May 9, 2013

daniel chef is great, we had dinner at Romeos three weeks ago, with English friends, Russians and Americans, we took the special of the day. Surprise Italian chef real Italian food, beautiful presentation. Fantasy sea with tuna salmon and sea bass strawberries, spaghetti, beef salad with Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar, and butterflies to Romeos. It's not over, we invited the chef at our table for the compliments, offered us a delicious tiramisu coffee and another lemon and strawberries, crazy. the chef is the costirea Coast in Italy, we were on vacation and we know very well that coast. We can assure you that you can enjoy dining at Romeos really, a piece of Italy. Thanks chef daniel will be back soon to visit you, you're a big one.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've had pizza here a few times. It's not bad but the sauce they use is a little too sweet for my liking. If you like a really sweet pizza sauce then you'll love this place.

1  Thank 2bostons2ppl