“CRAB LEGS”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Welaka
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We cater to families and large groups - offering a full menu ranging from hamburgers to homemade Maryland-style jumbo lump crabcakes, hand-breaded shrimp, New England clam chowder, fresh vegetables, a daily lunch special, homemade desserts and many other options. We have something for everyone!
Cedar Park, Texas
“CRAB LEGS”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

You Gotta get the crab legs, tell the cook to make 'em spicy. Best I ever had! I got them 3 times on my trip.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kdb4ut

Satsuma, Florida
“2nd Best Non-Fried Seafood in the Area”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Good value, good seafood. Crab cakes are rally good, not a lot of breading - a lot of crab. Shrimp is always (not necessarily fried). The breakfast are the best in the area (a lot less grease and really a good value).

Visited September 2013
1 Thank clark3264
Palm Coast, Florida
“Great casual fare, awesome owner!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

About 6 of us went for lunch yesterday as part of a motorcycle ride. We were sitting outside, and there were fans placed around the bat to keep you cool. A friend said they had the best pina coladas, so I order one. Guess what? THEY DO HAVE THE BEST PINA COLADAS! I also had some fried shrimp. The shrimp was cooked to perfection, not greasy, and the shrimp were firm and 'meaty'. My husband had a steak burger, and said it was great. The owner cam out as we were finishing up and was very friendly and appreciative of our patronage. He offered us a free shot! Us non-drivers were very happy about that. By the time we left, the place was packed, so I'm guessing it is a local hot-spot. Will definitely be returning!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank nboutot
Salt Springs
“BEST SEAFOOD IN FL”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Coming from New England, I'm used to the seafood jumping from the shrimp boats right onto the plates. Let me tell you, this place is fantastic!!! You've got to try the 17 shrimp plate. You can get them fried, blackened or 1/2 and 1/2. My friend had the Bay Scallops and we both agree this is the best seafood we've had since moving here 8 years ago. Waitress was great, food was great and the prices were great. What more can I say??

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Gail L
Salt Springs, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The food is outstanding scallops are the best I have had in Florida
The service is great,a little out of the way but you will not leave hungry A must try

• Visited July 2013