“Good casual eating place”

Eaton's Beach Sandbar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Weirsdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eaton’s Beach Sandbar & Grill is dedicated to providing top-notch hospitality with a mouth-watering menu and a full-service bar in a relaxing atmosphere. Award-winning Chef Dave Del Rio has developed a “Florisiana™” menu, inspired by both Florida and Louisiana cuisine! Chef Del Rio combines “3 C’s and a little BS,” jovially referring to the five melded cooking styles of Cajun, Creole, Low Country, Barbeque and Spanish.
Leesburg, Florida
“Good casual eating place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

This a good family eating place lakeside. The service was good. Our drinks and food came quickly. The atmosphere was enjoyable. Food plentiful and very good. The restaurant was very busy but we felt we had good service.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Doris B

“If I could give more Stars I would”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Amazing visit. Great food. Awesome view. Staff was very well organized. Our waiter was Allen and he did a great job. As people left bus boys cleaned tables right away. The food was so good. I had the ribeye. It was prepared exactly as I asked. I am very picky about my steaks and I couldn't find anything wrong. Matter of fact it was the best ribeye I have eaten. Super job. Keep up the great service. We will be back.

2 Thank johnpirkl
Florida
“Second visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We visited Eaton Beach the second week they opened and finally made it back. What an amazing experience. We were seated quickly even though the place was pretty full. The huge garage glass doors were open so the lake breeze was flowing though. Even though it was in the high 80's today....the breeze kept us cool. Our waiter Allen was attentive and answered our many questions about the menu. It was obvious he understood the menu and the food. His explanations were helpful. Our food came quickly and we all enjoyed our choices. I had the Cajun sweet fried chicken; my husband had the low country burger with pimento cheese and loved it. Our other friends had the citrus glazed salmon salad and the Spanish catfish. A couple of beers and we were too full for dessert. Although the orange cake looked fabulous.

Their lovely beach is open to their guests and the many decks are full of tables and chairs, the volleyball net looks inviting as do the cabanas. What more could you want.

The downstairs bar is unique with an upside down pool table anchored above it...a snack bar for the kids that are enjoying the beach and a band stand that I assume is used on their busy weekends. I would expect this place is over crowded and hopping on the weekends, so I prefer mid-week.

Definitely will return.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank metzer45
The Villages, FL
“Shrimp and Grits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is by far the best shrimp and grits I have ever had. If you truly love southern food, this is your place. Bring the kids for a swim, dance to the local music and enjoy the food. We have been there twice and it was great both times.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Connie S
SUMMERFIELD, FL
“BETTER THAN LAST TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

By far the best HOT PASTRAMI since I moved from NEW JERSEY. Beats any other Restaurant in the area. My wife and granddaughter thought their food was excellent. The service was superb. . Prices are very reasonable. We will go back again.

• Visited June 2014