“Poor customer service”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Weeki Wachee
Clearwater, United States
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Check-out guy argued with me when I said there was not a microwave in the microwave/fridge room. I paid more money when booking this room on bestwestern.com to have a microwave and fridge. He argues that I did not pay more because I had a promo code. Promo codes are for dollar off or percent off amounts, not whether or not a room has a micro-fridge or not. I was told to call "them" and they would handle it. This should have been able to be taken care of at the desk. Rude! Argumentative! Won't be staying here again. I also spilt something on the carpet and went to clean it up with the hotels white washcloths and some water. Gross!!!! That washcloth turned black!!!! The carpets could use a steam cleaning. I walked around with my shoes on for the rest of my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Good location. Good front desk service. Nice room but NO SHOWER! Rates were very reasosble. I would recommend if they would add shower in room 110. Check in and out easy. Pool area nice. Breakfast good but crowded so eat early.

• Stayed July 2013
Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I would like to apologize about the shower, however, all our rooms is equipped with shower head in the tub. I am not sure if it does not work properly but I will take a look into it. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you will come back and see us again.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I went to Weeki Wachee to see the mermaids at Weeki Wachee State Park. The hotel was right around the corner from the State Park. It was a great location. The check- in process was easy with no wait. The room was clean and the bed felt so good. The shower was missing the shower curtain but motel staff brought one to the room very quickly. The breakfast could have been better. There were no eggs or fruit when I went in around 8:00. Overall my stay was very good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community! We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Racine, WI
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotel was cheap but I was surprised at how good it was. The rooms were very clean and updated. The only thing was the carpet, it was dirty to walk on without shoes. They had the best pillows I have ever slept in. The breakfast was simple but it worked. The front desk staff were very nice, except on of the night guys, I think his name was Muhammed. He was rude and not willing to fix any concerns. I will be back to this hotel if im ever in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and I would like to apologize about the carpet and the behavior of the employee. I will be using your feedback to deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.
Winter Park, Colorado
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Room was a decent size and service was overall okay. The bathroom was tiny and the pool area was barren. We had some time to burn and asked if they would put an umbrella in the table since the sun was coming out. The person at the desk was helpful. However, the service person seemed bothered by the request. He then installed a half broken umbrella.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community! I would like to apologize for the pool area amenities, especially the broken umbrella. We recently had bad weather in the area and the umbrellas had been damaged. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
Chicago
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The Best Western Nature Coast was very clean. Although the bathroom was small the room was big and had a nice table and chairs for having coffee in the morning. The pool was clean and the pool area big.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community!
scottsdale, arizona
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed here in early June for 3 nights. There weren't many choices in hotels in this area, so I chose this one since it seemed to be the closest to my destination at Wichee Wachee Springs. The rooms were very basic (expected) but they reeked of mold and wet carpets. The level of cleanliness was very low. On the last night at about 1:00 a.m. I called down to the front desk to complain of a rather vicious fight that was taking place right outside my room. When someone from the front desk finally answered (after a 15 minute wait) they told me the police were on their way. Things quieted down after that and at 2:30 a.m. I was just about to drift off to a nice REM sleep when the front desk calls me and asks if I would give the police a witness statement. So in conclusion, very little sleep, uncomfortable, and creepy. I will not be visiting this 'hotel' again.

Room Tip: Run, don't walk, from this hotel. Not worth the money/bother.