“Food was good when they got it correct!”
Review of Westshore Pizza

Westshore Pizza
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Weeki Wachee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Weeki Wachee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was good when they got it correct!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have been in the restaurant to eat and had many orders delivered. There has not been one time in the many times I've dined that the order was correct. Scott can attest to the fact that they have screwed up many of my orders. They are not consistent with how the food is prepared. We have ordered salads and every time they arrived they had different ingredients than the time before? the last experience was a simple one a turkey blt hero. When it arrived there was not lyettuce and tomato. I called and asked them to come pick it up because after paying them for my orders and they get it wrong as a customer you get frustrated! When Scott's wife arrive at my door to pick up the sandwich I also sent back an order of garlic knots that should have not left that restaurant. They were stale! And insult to injury Scott's wife was so rude to me and said we'll give you a credit for the sandwich! I told her to forget it because you just lost a potentially good customer! She shouted a few expletives and shuffled her fat butt away from my front door! After owning many business I would have never ever thought of treating a customer in that manner. Shame on you Westshore Pizza, time will tell how well you're doing! You know who this is and this is my contribution to your demise!

1 Thank Ang S

Spring Hill, Florida
“Great little place”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

You need to try this place. We have done both carry out and dine in and both were really good. We did the carry out lasagna it was very good and the portion was large enough that one serving was plenty for 2 of us.
We dined in and had half a Stromboli. It was very good. We asked the server if one half would be enough for 3 of us and she said yes. She wasn't kidding. We all had plenty and we took home some.
The atmosphere is homey but nothing special. The service was good, the food was very good, prices were fair and portions were very large.
I really hope that you try this place and that they can get enough business to make a go of it.

Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Finally A Great Italian Eatery”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

New place just opened next door to Glen Lakes Country Club. My first patronage resulted in eating one of the best pizzas ever and I am from N.Y. Very cozy, friendly little place with a great variety of Italian and other dishes on the menu. I hope they do well and do not have to depend on Glen Lakes residents who eat out only when there are early bird specials for $4.00 at nearby restaurants.