“One of the best beach trips ever!”

The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Orlando, Florida, USA
“One of the best beach trips ever!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We purchased a package at the Caribbean Court Hotel on Travel Zoo, and it was an extremely good value! Neither my boyfriend nor I had ever visited Vero Beach, despite being native Floridians, so the whole experience was fun for us. We were so pleasantly surprised when we arrived and saw the beauty and charm of the hotel. Our room was lovely, and had everything we could want. The pool area was especially nice, and since our visit was during the week, the hotel was not at all crowded. We rode bikes, walked on the beach, and enjoyed the pool and the on-site restaurant. When we departed after our too-short two day stay, I accidentally left a garment behind, and we were promptly contacted by hotel staff who worked hard to return my garment to me. I would love to stay at this property again!

Room Tip: Frankly, there are not a lot of rooms at this hotel, and I can't imagine a bad one!
1 Thank Linda M
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 24, 2014
Dear Linda M!

Thank you for staying with us at The Caribbean Court Resort! Indeed Travel Zoo promotion is always good value! You are right! We wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for 5 stars review! As for customer service we are working hard to make each and every guest happy. You can be sure that whatever is forgotten, will be returned to you. We do have bikes on our property, you can enjoy ride at any time, our pool is very nice indeed and quiet with lots of greenery.

We thank You again and please visit us at any time.
Public Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This was my second stay at the Caribbean Court, and I liked it just as much this time as last. The rooms are comfortable and decorated just as I would expect a hotel in the Caribbean. The property is lovely with lots of plants, a pool, patios, and quaint walkways. I ate at the Havana Nights Piano Bar, and the food and the music was great! I would recommend this hotel enthusiastically, and I would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Dear Beth S!
Thank you for your recent visit to The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel and Havana Nights Piano Bar. We are very happy to hear that you stayed with us for the second time! You are right our rooms indeed are very comfortable and we have a lot of plants around here! Havana Nights Piano Bar and Maison Martinique Restaurant have lots of good dinners to choose from and many other attractions. Life music at Havana is great you are absolutely right.

Please visit us at any time

Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Well taken care of property with relaxed management that is friendly and sincerely concerned with you well being. Also, very lovely guests. We arrived with friends and 4 young kids and we were the only families with young children and I was concerned that older crowd (50% retirees) would be bothered, but exactly the opposite happened. Guests were inquisitive and very charming and tolerant! Awesome piano bar upstairs - watch the days when it's open though. Not much around the hotel except two restaurants that are quite good. So if you want to really relax and read books and get some sun and hang out a piano bar in the evening, this is the place.

Ohh the beds are pretty soft, so if you like harder beds like I do, ask about that.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank kmarkeset
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear kmarkeset!

Thanks for staying with us at The Caribbean Court Resort and such a great review! I’m glad you loved the location, our service and that other guest were tolerant and charming! Sounds like your stay was fantastic, and we love to hear that. We are so glad that you like our Havana Nights Piano Bar!

We hope to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I got this deal through Livingsocial.com...great weekend getaway. Their French restaurant the Maison Martinique had excellent French cuisine. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room and pool. Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. I also loved the clean scent of the towels and linen, of which is rare to find at any hotel/resort. I do not recommended the Havana Nights Piano Bar. We found it to be outdated and smelling very musty. The Tratorria Dario Italian restaurant across the street is very good too. I would surely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Marisela08
Dear Marisela08!

Thanks for such a fantastic review! We are all so happy that you found the hotel to be clean, comfortable with clean scent of the towels and linen. We are delighted that you like Maison Martinique Restaurant and excellent French cuisine prepared by new Chef Marcelo Stopyra.

We are checking into issues at Havana Nights Piano Bar. We forwarded all your notes to our Restaurant Manager James!

Glad you had the opportunity to spend some time with us, and we can’t wait to welcome you back again.

Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The lovely landscaping, beautiful pool, well furnished rooms, and 2 minute walk to the beach made this a wonderful getaway. This was our 2nd stay in the hotel, each room is a little different in size but similar in decor. Bed was a touch soft for my taste, but I like a hard mattress.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Tom R!

Thank you for your recent stay at The Caribbean Court Resort and your 5 stars review. We are happy to know that your experience with us was such a great one.
We would love to see you back with us again in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed at the Caribbean Court Hotel for one night and it was truly a night in paradise. From the lush tropical foliage to the tile walkways, it was like magic. Truly like no place we have ever stayed before. The room and beautiful Euro-Breakfast also rate five stars. This is a place we plan to visit again and again.

1 Thank Andrew A
Dear Andrew A!

Thank you for your recent stay at The Caribbean Court Resort. This 5 stars review is fabulous, we are all so happy that you enjoyed yourself. There is no bigger compliment than telling us you want to stay with us again and again! Thank you so much! You are absolutely right: our property is a paradise with lots of lush tropical foliage.

Please call us at any time!

Delray Beach, Florida, USA
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I almost hate to write about what a wonderful place this is because I would love to keep it as my own private getaway. However, the world should visit this gem of a place. My husband and I were here for five nights and it was spectacular! Just such lovely rooms, great European style breakfast and mere steps from what felt like our own private beach. I cannot wait to come back!

Room Tip: all have wonderful views.
1 Thank Cin3nyc
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Dear Cin3nyc!

Thank you for your recent stay at The Caribbean Court Resort. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, beautiful beach area and found it a great place to relax. We are glad you took advantage of our delicious breakfast.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

at The Caribbean Court Resort