“All what I expected from the Trip Advisor Reviews and more!!”

The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My daughter and I came over for a Lacrosse game and decided to make a short vacation of the trip. I found your hotel on trip advisor, and it was everything I expected. I had high expectations based on the reviews, and your hotel truly lived up to it. Our most pleasant encounter was with your guest service. We met Dawn at check in and she was everything other trip advisors had spoke about her. She is so wonderfully personable and went out of her way to make our check in so very simple, from walking us to our room, helping with luggage, and giving us a map of the beach area. She suggested a place for lunch and for a pedicure. She answered all our questions and even made suggestions for things to do on our free time. What a wonderful experience from the breakfast, to the heated pool, to the most comfortable bed. We will be back for a girls weekend, and I would like to bring my husband back as well. What a jewel of a property and your staff makes it so much enjoyable and welcoming.

Room Tip: We stayed in the south building, both upstairs and downstairs either have a patio or balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank julia t
Dawn M, General Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Ms. Julia, thank you so much for your review. You and your daughter were such a pleasure to have at our hotel. You both have the most upbeat spirit and it spread through out our staff. We enjoyed having you both as much as you enjoyed your stay. Your compliments mean so much to us, we always strive to give a 5 star experience to our guests. Looking forward to a return visit from both of you, and maybe your husband can come and enjoy. Thank you again. My best to you, Dawn

There are newer reviews for The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights when I was in the area for business. What a nice change from generic hotels! A nice welcome when the woman who checked me in walked me to my room and showed me where everything was. From the cobblestone parking area to the floral vines on the balcony off the bedroom, the place had so much charm. For easy dining options, there’s the restaurant in the hotel and another right across the street (which fortunately had a late-night menu when I arrived at 10 pm). Would definitely like to come back when I'm not working!

Room Tip: My 2nd floor room had a nice private balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TimeToTravel107

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review on trip advisor. As we all know, trip advisor is the gold standard for travelers. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to contact me directly when you book your next reservation. My best to you, Dawn

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I spent three days here while my son was at Spring Training at the Vero Beach Sports Complex. Room was clean and comfortable with all the amenities you'd expect. Has the feel of an upscale bed and bath with a charming Caribbean Feel. Lila was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful with local attrtactions and other dining spots. Beach is just across the street and the hotel provides towels, chairs, and beach umbrellas.
The real jewel at this hotel is the first class dining in the Maison Martinique restaurant on premises. Portions are excellent and the Beef Tenderloin rivals any steak house in the country. The upstairs Havana Nights piano bar serves the same menu as the Maison Martinique with the added attraction of a really talented piano player/singer.
Bedding was comfortable, WIFI was lightning fast. Television was a bit dated but picture quality was good. There are too many things to do and see to be watching TV anyway. Air conditioning unit was modern and kept the room very comfortable with the help of a multi spped ceiling fan.
This is a really nice find for a very reasonable price. I would definately return should I be in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Paul L

Dear Paul, I enjoyed meeting with you and sharing my experiences and childhood in Massachusetts. I hope your son's schedule allows a trip back to our resort, and we look forward to having a return visit from you. Best, Dawn

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We wound up here for 10 days after a house rental fell through. We had no idea of what a "boutique" hotel was -- but we found out -- an intimate, non-chain hotel with a distinct feel. Well, that was totally true! It was so neat! We had a most wonderful and relaxing time. We felt right at home there with the most friendly and helpful staff (esp. Dawn and Tiffany) so willing to aid us in anyway they could. We even requested our picture taken with them on the last day! We had never been to Vero, but there was plenty to do in and around the area. The lush vegetation and the unique tiles all around gave it a wonderful Caribbean feel. It was a secluded get away in the middle of a residential area! . Even the continental breakfast was a classy delight and we dined every morning by the pool. What could be better than that in January? Our only complaint would be the fact that in bringing our dog, the room seemed a bit small and he wasn't allowed on the beach during the day as we had hoped. But that would be our only compaint as we truly enjoyed the place and would highly recommend it to others. We would love to go back sometime!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jody H
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Dear Jody H!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us here at The Caribbean Court Resort. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our relaxing hotel. Indeed we have great breakfast with many different things to choose from.

We look forward to hosting you the next time!

Edyta Zach
Public Relations Manager

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We spent two nights at this fine hotel in February. Our room was a bit small but it had charm. The hotel is a little maze with something around every corner. The continental breakfast was served in the restaurant and unlike other hotels, was served on china with silverware, not paper plates and plastic utensils. It was quite good and the coffee was excellent. The piano bar was across the way from our room. The staff there were wonderful and the food was quite good. The pool area was nice but small.
The hotel is located in primarily a residential area with condos across the way that block a view of the ocean. There is beach access very close by.
We enjoyed our stay and wish we had more time there. Maybe, next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steamboat23
Dawn M, Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to a return visit from you.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

The location is ideal for Vero beach. Easy to find and in a quiet location. At least four options nearby for dinner. The rooms are well appointed but expect very small bathrooms.
Comfortable beds and good wifi. A small fridge and microwave are there if you need it.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank GlobalguyOttawa

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and your charming room. Hoping the next time you visit the states you will come back to Vero Beach and stay with us.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The Caribbean is a perfect little oasis - when that I was sad to leave. Our room was really nice, the pool was great, the restaurant was incredibly delicious - expensive but worth every dime. The food was really outstanding (and I live in Manhattan and eat out all the time) and best of all was the staff. Of all the hotels /B&B's, Inns I've ever stayed in this by far has the nicest, sweetest, most helpful staff of any I've been too. DAWN is the woman who works there most of the time and you can tell she LOVES her job and LOVES working with customers. Everything she does is with a smile and with enthusiasm. Whoever owns the place is super lucky to have her. Lila was also super sweet, kind and just bursting with positive energy. The beach is right accross from the hotel which is great, our terrace was cute, the room super quiet and the lush trees surrounding us was beautiful. Whereas Vero Beach is not the most exciting place for a 40 year old single woman I would go back in a heartbeat just to stay at the Caribbean Court again. Good coffee too at breakfast and Starbucks in your room. Free breakfast has Kashi cereal (my favorite), fresh squeezed OJ, wonderful grapefruit etc. etc. Great place, great location, great people, great food - awesome.

Room Tip: I don't think there is "bad" room there. My Mom and Dad were there in February and ha...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dale I

Dear Dale, from our whole staff, we would like to thank you for the kind words in your review of our relaxing and beautiful hotel. We look forward to a return visit from you and your mom to have another girl's getaway together. We enjoyed your stay with us as well, and being a smaller hotel we often get to know our guests as they enjoy breakfast and relax at the pool. Hope to see you soon.