WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Richmond, Virginia
“Exceptional Destination!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I visited Caribbean Court for a Christmas holiday. I had an exceptional vacation! My flights were delayed and I ended up arriving much latter than expected. Sue kindly gave me a call and waited for me to come in nearly on Christmas morning! Thank you Sue!

My room was well appointed with a fridge and microwave. I appreciated that the staff had cleared the room of alcohol for me. I don't drink and do not like that to be around.

I loved the tropical decorations. Everywhere you look are amazing orchids! It is relaxing and stimulating at the same time.

The pool sparkled. The valet was interesting to talk to.

I needed a getaway and this certainly exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Check out the web pictures - there are many different decors to choose from. This is not a cookie c...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 7, 2014
Dear Karrn S!

Thank you very much for staying with us at The Caribbean Court Resort and for this wonderful review. We are thrilled that you found the hotel to meet and exceed your expectations. We are glad that you had an exceptional Christmas holiday! You are right we have very friendly staff here and also very helpful!
Please visit us again!

Public Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
Burke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I went to the Caribbean Court for a quick get away the day after Christmas. From the moment we pulled onto the property we were mesmerized by the lush tropical landscaping and real "retreat" -like atmosphere.

The rooms are beautifully decorated and because the hotel is located in a primarily residential area, it feels secluded and off the beaten path -- perfect for the romantic get away. But, because the beach is a short walk across the street, you still have easy access to other amenities.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend our get away.

The only downside for the trip was that, because it was down season, only a very limited continental breakfast was available -- which wasn't mentioned at check in. So after reviewing the scrumptious sounding breakfast menu in our room, we were disappointed (and hungry!) when we were done.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 14, 2014
Dear 1901Traveler

Thank you for staying at The Caribbean Court Resort and 5 stars review. So happy to read that you found out location perfect for you. Indeed it is lush, tropical and peaceful. Good news is that we have full continental breakfast!
Please visit us again!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have to admit this my first time staying at a boutique hotel. I loved this hotel and plan on returning. It was across the street from the beach and close proximity to shopping and eating establishments. Also, I plan on looking for these types of hotel in the future :)

1 Thank Ceedogs
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2014
Dear Ceedogs!

Thank you so much for staying with us at The Caribbean Court Resort and this wonderful review. Having you at the our hotel was an absolute pleasure. Indeed we are across the street from very quiet beach area.
We hope that you visit us again soon!

Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed it a great deal. We very much prefer boutique hotels to the identikit experience, and this hotel is a showcase for why we do. The staff were attentive, the room was lovely, and the restaurant was very good. Plus, the location within walking distance of the beach simply cannot be beat. A property with a lot of charm and character.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear apostelnicu!

Thank you so much for staying with us at The Caribbean Court Resort and your review! The kind words you shared about our staff are greatly appreciated. We hope that you return to us again in the near future.
It was an absolute pleasure having you here.

Stuart, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed at this Hotel twice in the last year even though I live only 40 miles away. The rooms are very well equipped, comfortable and very clean. I love the fact that I can walk across the street to a quiet beach or walk a block North to the Public beach. The pool is also a tranquil place and surrounded by beautiful vegatation. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I look forward to my next "getaway" to this hotel.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the ground floor with garden access because I feel like I am in my own private g...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, March 27, 2015
Dear niecew1

Thank you so much for posting your candid feedback about your stay at The Caribbean Court Resort. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and most importantly that you'll be returning.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards,

Northville, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Loved this little hotel. Had absolutely everything that we were looking for in Vero Beach. Walking distance to the beach.....it's right across the street! Quiet, quiet, quiet! Secluded heated pool. Beautiful room with a very comfy bed. We would definitely stay here again.

Dear Amy J

Thank you for providing your feedback about your stay at The Caribbean Court Resort.We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your time with us and that you plan on returning.
Know that we too will be looking forward to welcoming you back!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

It is secluded in a residential area which makes it nice & cozy and helps to minimize outside noise. If you want the night life right outside your door don't stay here but if you want to be relaxed and have the feeling of "getting away" this is the place. Clean & luxurious. The rooms are small with only 2 chairs and a small desk. But this is a vacation place not a place for a business traveler. The wifi worked much better our second visit in 2012 than it did in 2011. I've stayed here twice & will continue to stay here when I have to visit family in the area. I prefer having this small cozy, antique, boutique hotel with a caribbean feel & tiny a/c than a large cold, over airconditioned hotel with a constant flow of loud talking tourists walking past my door all night long, which is what you get at the larger hotels further up the island.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
thecaribbeancourt, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, March 28, 2015
Dear KSR_NY!

Thank you for staying with us at The Caribbean Court Resort and providing your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you took advantage of our amenities. We hope to see you back soon.
Kind regards,