Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortSuites
$95
$76
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
SpringHill Suites
$169
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
$263
$383
$279
  • Pool
All reviewsoutlet mallsteak and shakefront deskfree breakfast was greatadequate breakfastbefore check in timeclean roomsgood nights sleepair conditioningwalking distancebooked this hotelwe've stayedhiekeurigveroorlandoshampoo
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I were visiting relatives in Vero this past weekend and I booked this hotel due to it's price and proximity to Yee-Haw Junction. As you pull in, the grounds are spotless, the lobby clean and check-in was quick and efficient. My work as well as my ministry folks use Marriott's for our conventions and I have to say the cleanliness, service, quality of the room and amenities at this Holiday Inn Express far outshine any Marriott I have stayed at. Granted, there is no fancy artwork in the lobby or a Starbucks at the bar but this hotel ROCKS! Our room was spotless, the bed wonderful, small fridge and coffee maker in the room. Nice sized LG flatcreen TV and a wing chair with a lamp to relax in. Perfect for two. I have previous reviews regarding the lack of options with the breakast and I frankly don't get it. Bananas, Danish, biscuits and gravy, bacon, two types of cereal, even a pancake machine! My only complaint is that the plasticware is the really cheap kind that breaks off when you stick the fork into something hard. Overall, I would stay at this hotel over and over again and would consider ANY Holiday Inn Express for future travels. Good job folks, you run a tight ship there in Vero!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Recently we arranged for family members to all stay at the same hotel while attending a family function in Vero Beach. We had recommended the Holiday Inn Express in the past with a very good experience for a wedding in Albany NY.
We had a total of twenty three family members staying ranging in age from 9 months to 74 years old .Allen at the front desk was very helpful and friendly and made the trip that much more pleasant offering suggestions, local information and restaurant information.

Dale, the lady that worked the breakfast area was outstanding! With that size crowd just in our family alone, she made sure that the breakfast offerings were always replenished and the area kept clean. She was always in motion checking to maker sure there were fresh platters of eggs, pastries, coffee etc.

Great location for the outlets and beach etc,.

Because of the outstanding and friendly service from both Allen and Dale I would definitely stay here again.

Mike

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife made a reservation with Holiday Inn Vero Beach Ocean Front, not only she was lied to by a third party called "Expedia", but the great staff at the Holiday Inn Express Mr. John and Allen was able to help us, but due to the fact she didn't realize she made the reservation through a third party, the hotel couldn't help us transferred our reservation, since we were travelling with our 2 kids, we ended up staying at the Holiday Inn Express at Vero Beach. I was glad I did, the location was great, we had a chance to go to the beach the next day and it is a walking distance to the Outlet. We went to the Holiday Inn at the Ocean Front, I was glad expedia made the error to put me in such a nice hotel and it was cheaper too. It's only 11 miles to the beach, it was easy to get to the beach too. The breakfast was outstanding. My wife and the kids love the breakfast and the Hotel. As we all know, once the wife is happy that is half of the battle. Thanks to Ms. Linda and the whole staff at Holiday Inn Express. A special thanks to John and Allen as well. John make sure my wife and kids was happy. We enjoyed the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel. The hotel is super clean and I was surprised it's over 10 years old.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank wgee26
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Excellent facility, staff, and general condition! I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. I will make a point to stay there again! I can not say enough good things about my stay. The facility was so clean and smelled fresh.

• Stayed: May 2013
Hotel F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. I truly hope that when you are in town again that you will stay with us again.
Sincerely
Priscilla D

Reviewed May 11, 2013

While visiting with my family recently, I found the Holiday Inn Express Hotel at Vero Beach West to be clean and modern. The friendly staff were very accomodating - especially the young lady (I forgot her name) that ran the breakfast bar.

Unlike the other area hotels that had waffle makers, this particular place had a pancake maker that would spit out two pancakes everytime you pushed the button. With three small kids, having an all-inclusive breakfast bar is not only helpful but a real money saver. I look for this in a hotel when booking my stay.

Besides the breakfast bar, there is a business center, pool, workout room and
free wi-fi. Although the speed was not what I am used to, you don't come to a hotel for the computer access.

Conveniently located to I-95 and the West Vero corridor that includes the outlet mall, I would return to this location again. I disagree with other ratings that complain about parking. Between the hotel, neighbor hotels and restaurants and the outlet mall itself, you should have no problem in parking whatever type of vehicle you are driving.

/s/ William E. Lewis Jr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Room Tip: Make full use of the free breakfast bar and save even more money on your trip.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family