“Wow, Location, View & Service, WOW”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vero Beach - Oceanside
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Blue Point
“Wow, Location, View & Service, WOW”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

If you want the ideal location for a beach vacation along with service & Shopping. This hotel is for you. Located directly in the village of Vero Beach, this has the Ideal location for everyone in the family. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank areallybigfan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Finland
Reviewed August 19, 2009

I stayed with my wife for the weekend in the end of July. First of all when we arrived little bit after noon it took all the way until 5pm to get our room and when we got there it honestly wasnt really 100% clean.. to me it looks like the hotel has seen its best days already some time ago and is in desperate need of some fixing. The hotel fits the category of an average motel and you can obviously take this if you dont expect too much..

Pool area looks nice, but thats where it ends.

I would recommend to take the next door and try the Gloria Estefan's Costa d’Este Hotel. Thats what we will do next time!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Vero Beach hotels

Tampa
Reviewed August 11, 2009

We are West Coast Floridians, so we literally traveled the entire width of the State of Florida on Hwy #60 from the West Coast all the way to the end on the East Coast and the Holiday Inn is at the dead end. For some reason had never made it to Vero Beach before. What a nice surprise! The beachfront rooms had been recently redone and were beautiful. The beach was nice, clean and not as crowded as we've seen at other beachfront cities. The low density of the buildings/population makes a very calming, relaxed attitude. The restaurant nearby, Mulligans, offered excellent food at great prices. Nice boutiques and shops were easy walking distance from the hotel. Sunrises were beautiful. We were in town for business and we would recommend the splurge for the beachfront room, it's well worth it.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank BeachbumTampa
West Bath, Maine
Reviewed July 20, 2009

This hotel is not dirty, disgusting or reprehensible in any way, but it is an older building. It is probably from the early 1970's, judging from the decor and architecture. The structure, while well maintained, is certainly showing its age. This hotel has no frills, and it is not worth the cost of a room, despite the fact that it sits right on the beach. This hotel is passable if you are in a tight position. However, there are far better rooms to be had elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2009
1 Thank Trontek55555
kansas city
Reviewed July 9, 2009

Stayed one night at vero beach. Many other hotels along this beach area. Beach is nice, not really huge. Rooms were big, but we had just come from Miami beach and the room was very small. Chad ? at the desk went out of his way to help us with our meal the night we got in. We renewed our wedding vows early in the morning on the beach, with our kids present. The sunrise was beautiful. We swam in the ocean, surprised to notice it was a little cool. Pool is in the middle of the hotel complex. Spend the extra money and get an ocean view!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
West Palm Beach
Reviewed June 3, 2009

I use to come to Vero twice a month and stayed here. However, with business slow I have not made it up this way in awhile. WOW!! They have made some changes. I was upgraded to one the brand new oceanfront rooms on the 2nd floor. Dennis helped me with all my bags and some work boxes. He was telling me all about the new rooms and changes they have made not only to the rooms but other areas as well. The room was top notch! Amazing view , flat screen and work desk!. They have really taken it to the next level. When you walk into the room you would not even know you are in a Holiday Inn. I stayed for two days and as always the staff was really friendly. I even seen some familiar faces which is always warming to me as when I travel it is multiple days every month and I start to remember the staff. I highly reccomend this property not only to business travelers but anyone who wants a warm getaway.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank ScooterGirlz
Lake Worth, Florida
Reviewed April 20, 2009

I stayed here before in the past with my wife and grandchildren. I decided to stay here again as I was in town on business. I was told that I was being upgraded when I checked in to an oceanfront room as I was a priority club member. What a treat and a surprise. these rooms have been completely re-done since my last trip and are very eclectic and modern both in furnishing and amenities. You wouldn't even think you're in a Holiday Inn as this is so uncommon from one of their offerings. Tastefully done and set up perfectly for me to do business here - I'll be back.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business