Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun!

Great location; lots of nearby areas to explore by paddle. I went out for a hour and saw several... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 days ago
Tourist55422542033
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Wonderful experience

We have used the services of Paddles By The Sea on many occasions when we visit the area of Vero... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dreamer611953

All reviews paddle boarding sunset paddle riverside cafe saw dolphins great hour rent kayaks the indian river kayak trip hour trip our tour guide round island chris equipment beginners sups instructions instructor
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Convenient location, great facilities, knowledgeable staff. Renting boards and taking a SUP Yoga class with Nicole or a tour with Chris is a must do when in Vero Beach.

Date of experience: November 2017
Chris W, Owner at Paddles By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Danielle,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your recommendation, Nicole is a fantastic partner and we look forward to welcoming you back for SUP yoga or another of our paddle event.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Really easy to book online. Shows availability and actually works! The customer service was top notch! Very professional and followed up on every part of the experience. It was very refreshing to see a company that still cares about the customer. Great job!

Date of experience: March 2018

Matthew,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. After much research, we switched to a new booking engine at the end of last year and we are so glad to hear it is working out well for our guests. I appreciate your kind words about our team, we will be sure to let the crew know that they had a positive impact on your experience. I look forward to seeing you out on the water again, please let me know if I can personally assist with any arrangements.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

We rented kayaks , had a great time,very personable and helped us
They have a great kayak dock that makes getting in and out very easy.

Date of experience: December 2017

Rowval,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! When we found out EZDock had created a kayak launch, we jumped at the chance to have the first one installed in the whole state of Florida; I'm so glad it made getting on and off the water a breeze. I appreciate your comments about our crew! We look forward to seeing you on the water again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Mary and I had kayaked before, but it was our first time in Vero Beach, so we decided to give it a try at Paddles by the Sea. We reserved an hour online and met Ben the next day at the end of the dock behind the Riverside Cafe. Our tandem kayak was easy to maneuver even against a headwind I guesstimated at around 10-15 mph (very large US flag blown straight out). A beautiful sunny day, we saw what we thought was an osprey nest high in a tree with the two flying about. The tour was easier on the way back to the dock with the wind. Great memories!

Date of experience: February 2018

Edgar,
I am so glad that you and Mary were able to join us for your first kayaking experience in Vero Beach. Thank you for your kind comments about our crew, we did share your feedback with Ben! Our crew is trained to read the river conditions and we always recommend what direction to go so you have a smooth ride back. We refresh our fleet regularly (every year for paddle boards and two years for kayaks) so they are always in top condition. You definitely spotted an osprey nest on the spoil island just north of Memorial Park, good eye! We look forward to seeing you out on the water when you are back in Vero Beach!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went paddle boarding for the first time it was great. Something we would do again and we would recommend Paddles by the Sea my husband called to get this for my birthday and he was so impressed with the knowledge and caring he received from this company we will use them again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Chris W, Owner at Paddles By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Feel so lucky to be able to share this amazing sport with you two. Look forward to seeing you on the water again soon.