Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun!

Great location; lots of nearby areas to explore by paddle. I went out for a hour and saw several... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 days ago
Tourist55422542033
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Wonderful experience

We have used the services of Paddles By The Sea on many occasions when we visit the area of Vero... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dreamer611953

All reviews paddle boarding sunset paddle riverside cafe saw dolphins great hour rent kayaks the indian river kayak trip hour trip our tour guide round island chris equipment beginners sups instructions instructor
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Chris drove in from home to rent a tandem kayak to my daughter and I! It was after 5:00, I saw one of his signs and called him on a fluke. He was incredibly kind, emphasized that we were not a bother or putting him out at all and generally what every good business needs to look like!

Chris provided us with life preservers, a waterproof case for the phone and had a locked storage box on the dock for our personal items (car keys, etc...). He even had sunscreen! Wear clothes you wouldn't mind getting we just in case, but the kayaks are so stable you would have to work really hard to flip them. You will need POLARIZED sunglasses so that you can see into the water, a hat, a bottle of water and your cellphone or waterproof camera.

We saw dolphins! We also got to see an amazing sunset while getting in a great upper body workout! Don't worry though, this is only as strenuous as you want it to be. The equipment is excellent and he had a very slick set up for getting into and out of the water. No trying to balance the kayak while you climb in and hope you don't fall in before you leave the dock! Trust me on this, this is the best set up I have ever seen!

I can't wait to go back and learn to paddle board from him and I cannot recommend his business enough!

Date of experience: October 2017
Chris W, Owner at Paddles By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Thanks for the excuse to go back out and watch the sunset with you two! So happy you called and got to go out and enjoy that day, it really was a beautiful that needed to be seen by water. Cant wait to get you paddle boarding too!

Reviewed December 5, 2017

This is such a great company! I strongly recommend this company to beginners and advanced paddlers alike! They helped me feel comfortable getting on the board and I have been there twice since! Super nice, clean and comforting.

Date of experience: September 2017
Chris W, Owner at Paddles By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you so much! This review really made my day, might have to post it to the website

Chris Woodruff | Owner
Paddles By The Sea
3321 Bridge Plaza Dr
Vero Beach FL 32963
772-444-7871
Paddlesbythesea.com

Reviewed November 16, 2017

The first thing on our list of "to-dos" in Vero Beach is sign up for paddle boarding. We regularly see dolphins and other wildlife. Chris, the owner, does an excellent job of staying up on all current conditions and provides top-quality equipment, all while being very accommodating. Absolutely the BEST!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Chris W, Owner at Paddles By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Chris of Paddles by the Sea gave us a relaxing, fun, and informative tour of the Indian River in the Vero Beach area. he gave us a lot of info on the history and the nature of the area. I don't know whey we did not do this before!

Date of experience: September 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! So happy you enjoyed the tour group. The Indian river being so beautiful really makes it that much better too

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Detailed instructions given, well organized, great location, amazing instructors (Thank you Nicole!). Overall a wonderful experience!

Date of experience: November 2016
Chris W, Owner at Paddles By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review! So glad you a wonderful time, we're so lucky to have an amazing crew.

Chris Woodruff | Owner