“Very Impressed”
Review of Italian Grill

Italian Grill
Ranked #13 of 326 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I met my brother and sister-in-law for a nice birthday dinner for myself. Everything was great!! We started with the margherita pizza app and mozzarella moons, both were excellent. My salad was great with the creamy garlic dressing. My main course was the shrimp mimmo. The shrimp were perfectly plump and the sauce was very flavorful. I had enough for lunch the next day. Our server was a male. I don't remember his name but he was excellent. The atmoshere is great as well-cozy. Never disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Italian Grill

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went to The Italian Grill based on reviews here and I must say, I was a bit disappointed. First off, ordered salad and was hoping for bleu cheese dressing. Nope. Two choices: creamy garlic or vinaigrette. How difficult would it be to have more salad dressing choices? Creamy garlic was good, but still. When our salad arrived we were told the bread would be right out. Would have liked to eat it with our salad, but by the time it came, we were done.
I ordered veal parmesan, and based on the reviews here, I was expecting a much larger portion than what arrived. Two very small pieces of veal and maybe a cup of spaghetti. Not sure why others described the portions as "huge" unless their lunch portions are considerably smaller. The service was a bit inattentive and not overly friendly. All in all I would describe the food and service as "adequate". Like I said, not impressed.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

How nice to find a Mom and Pop Italian restaurant that is excellant. This is it. Wait staff was very accomodating for our group of 10 . Food was delicious and we did not feel rushed even though the place was filled and people were waiting . Certainly would go back.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

What a pleasant surprise. Husband and I were in town overnight and decided to have dinner in this storefront restaurant. Wow, are we glad we did. Both our dinner were delicious. I limit gluten. Instead of pasta, they had broccoli florets with garlic-true Italian style with my seafood. Sounds weird but it was great.

1  Thank Sue in reho K
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My family and I had dinner and everyone enjoyed the friendly service,
and great food. Everyones food was great and very hot. Your drink
glass was never empty. If you love Italian food the only place in
town to go is Italian grill. Lunch is great to we eat lunch at least
three times a week there.

1  Thank Kathy03171959