“What a find”
Review of Italian Grill

Italian Grill
Ranked #10 of 334 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to trip advisor near me now I was able to weed through the olive gardens TGIF 's, and find a great non- chain restaurant . My husband had the best pasta fagioli I have ever had. Great salads and Strombolis too - we will definately be back !!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Very good parking. Nice outside seating walk in and the pasta and sales smell just surrounds you.

Very friendly welcome
Nice home feeling.

Service was excellent.

The food was great.

Excellent choice for family and friends.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Most Italian food doesn't taste delicious to me because I was raised with fantastic Italian food in my home. There was only one Italian restaurant in this area that I loved, which was Basil's in Sebastian, now there are two! I had the eggplant parmigiana at the Italian Grill and it was delicious! The bread was very good too. The only negative was that the salad wasn't great because the lettuce was wet. If they had dried the lettuce it would have been good. It also needs something like pepperoncini's and olives. There was so much food that I had to take half of it home for lunch the next day. I'm looking forward to trying something different on the next visit. I would definitely recommend trying this establishment!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

GREAT authentic Italian food. Try the bread....yummy! Try the pasta fagioli..........yummy! Try the margarita pizza....out of this world. Everything here is delicious. We moved to Vero in 2011 and eat here often. We have never had a bad meal. Cute restaurant with ambience and some outside seating if desire, full bar and service is good. Gets a bit crowded at the dinner hour but never too long of a wait. WORTH EVERY MINUTE AND EVERY DIME!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've had the pleasure of dining at the Italian Grill at least once a month for several years now. I can't say enough good things about the food and staff. They always go out of their way to accommodate me and my family. My favorite meal is the veal parm but when I'm in a healthier mood, the grilled chicken and vegetables hits the spot. It's a pleasure from start to finish every time I walk in the door. Btw, I'm a bonafide fat boy and can rarely finish the large portions. I've gone in dressed up and other times strait from work. Always felt right at home. I take clients, employees and dates as well as family. No mater the occasion it's always a good choice.