“Delicious Authentic Italian Food!”
Review of Italian Grill

Italian Grill
Ranked #14 of 329 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Most Italian food doesn't taste delicious to me because I was raised with fantastic Italian food in my home. There was only one Italian restaurant in this area that I loved, which was Basil's in Sebastian, now there are two! I had the eggplant parmigiana at the Italian Grill and it was delicious! The bread was very good too. The only negative was that the salad wasn't great because the lettuce was wet. If they had dried the lettuce it would have been good. It also needs something like pepperoncini's and olives. There was so much food that I had to take half of it home for lunch the next day. I'm looking forward to trying something different on the next visit. I would definitely recommend trying this establishment!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

GREAT authentic Italian food. Try the bread....yummy! Try the pasta fagioli..........yummy! Try the margarita pizza....out of this world. Everything here is delicious. We moved to Vero in 2011 and eat here often. We have never had a bad meal. Cute restaurant with ambience and some outside seating if desire, full bar and service is good. Gets a bit crowded at the dinner hour but never too long of a wait. WORTH EVERY MINUTE AND EVERY DIME!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've had the pleasure of dining at the Italian Grill at least once a month for several years now. I can't say enough good things about the food and staff. They always go out of their way to accommodate me and my family. My favorite meal is the veal parm but when I'm in a healthier mood, the grilled chicken and vegetables hits the spot. It's a pleasure from start to finish every time I walk in the door. Btw, I'm a bonafide fat boy and can rarely finish the large portions. I've gone in dressed up and other times strait from work. Always felt right at home. I take clients, employees and dates as well as family. No mater the occasion it's always a good choice.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

A friend of mine suggested eating at the Italian Grill when I was on vacation in Sebastian. When I got there, I was a bit leery, since it did not look like anything special from the road. it is in a strip shopping center, and I honestly had thought "Oh, another little pizza place." I could not have been more wrong!

As soon as we walked in I knew we had made a good choice. The smell of garlic wafted through the air, and the place was packed on a Wednesday night. Everyone looked to be enjoying their enormous platters of food.

My friend and I each ordered pasta fagioli soup to start instead of the salad. It was an additional $3.25 or so , but we were fine with that. The bowl came piping hot and was huge. It was filled with pasta, beans, delicious broth and ham or bacon chunks on top. That alone would have been enough for dinner. I ordered a dish that had grilled chicken, sausage and shrimp over skillet pasta. The chicken and sausage were sliced very thinly, and the whole dish was seasoned perfectly. I could not finish it! My friend ordered pasta Arabiata with a delicious fresh tomato sauce. We were too full for dessert, but both had decaf cappuccino. It was honestly the most delicious cappuccino I had ever had.

Too bad it is 2 hours from home. It would become a favorite if I lived locally. I am already planning to stop there when I am "passing through" Vero!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Have been to the Italian Grill many times. The food is excellent and the portions are plentiful. The house made garlic dressing is to die for. My travel companion would drink it. The atmosphere is very good. The wait staff is very attentive. The boss comes by to see if everything is good, have seen him bus tables and to set up during busy times. Great place.