“Absolutely Yummy!!!!”
Review of Italian Grill

Italian Grill
Ranked #14 of 330 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We ate here 6 times during our 2 week Vero beach trip! The food is wonderful! My husband and I would go back to Vero Beach just for this restaurant. Good Service, very comfortable, friendly staff, and as I said absolutely yummy!!!!

1  Thank Marie T

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My friends and I eat out often and this being one we continually go to. I always have the chicken limone which you won't find on the menu it was from the older one but they will still make it. The service is always great no matter who the waitress is. The desserts are Devine and lots of choices. Also have had some of their different appetizers which are all very tasty. They have owned it many years and continue to do a great job.

1  Thank Yummyfood1981
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Large portions. Fresh, fresh, tomatoes. Great ingredients. We had salads, parmegianas and pasta. They made my pasta to order. It was just a Fettucine Alfredo with Clams, but it was a nice gesture. The kids' pastas were really good and tasted like homemade Italian cooking. Not particularly cheap, but not overpriced either.

1  Thank AYC2112
Reviewed March 16, 2013

What a great find. We stumbled on this place and although it was very busy, they fit us in very quickly. The food was delicious and our waiter was GREAT. Bill, our waiter, made sure we were taken care of the entire time. Definitely suggest trying this place. If the weather had been warmer, we would have loved to sit outside. Maybe next time. We will be back for sure.

1  Thank ATravelingSloth
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Large servings, great Italian food at a really nice price. The only problem is that parking is sometimes an issue...they honor Restaurant.com coupons.