“My favorite restaurant!”

Ranked #5 of 384 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been going here ever since they opened. I've brought several friends, and it quickly becomes a favorite for them too. The sushi is always fresh, miso soup is flavorful, not warm dishwater like a lot of places. My favorite is their crispy ginger fish, the dinner version. They make it differently for lunch and dinner; I don't know why. But if you ask for it, you can get the dinner one any time. The fish (cod?) is fresh, fried in a light crisp batter, and covered with julienned vegetables done crisp tender and in a really good sweet and spicy ginger sauce.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (214)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Saigon Sushi is located in a small house in the art district, perfect after the Gallery Stroll or any other day. Food and service are very good, quaint atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Oved here recently from DC. UP There, Wife and I would frequently order two rolls each and one to share. Did the same first time here and were overwhelmed. You get TWO rolls for each 'roll'.

Now we order one each at most.

Yummy!

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I had a Thai meal here but I only had 1 option for gluten-free. Good food.
My 3 friends each enjoyed their meals.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2019

We decided to go back after a 6 month hiatus due to the very slow service we had experienced. It turned out very well. It felt like the Saigon Sushi we had initially experienced with efficient service and sophisticated presentations. The food was as good as before with the little extras you do not experience at other sushi places. We had the usual favorite combos (sashimi dinner and a combined sushi/sashimi platter) with the house Chardonnay. Everything was good! Can't wait to go back.