“Always a treat”

Ranked #3 of 360 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We go to Saigon Sushi about once a month for sushi. The fish is excellent, the preparation outstanding and the service always great. I typically pick the Sashimi Special which is generously served while my wife orders a couple of specialty rolls. We have always enjoyed our meals there. We typically go for dinner during the week. They do seem to have a problem with their air conditioner which struggles to keep the place cool during summer days.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was a TripAdviser search when we were in the area.
Turned out to be very good food. The portions were very large and I love to eat. The children had shrimp tempura kids size and let me tell you an adult would be happy with the portions!!
Great place awesome food and service!! Must go...

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

One of my favorites Asian tastes.. always fresh, great prices, and friendly, relaxed restaurant .
I definitely recommend this place, and I never ate anything that wasn’t delicious .

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This place has the best service and freshest Sushi I ever had. This is one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. I give them a 10 out of 10 for food and service.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

The crab rangoons were phenomenal, loaded with crab, likely the best I have even had. Sushi rolls recommended by the waitress were exceptional. Pho was very tasty along with the pad thai. I was amazed at how good the food was here. Awesome!

1  Thank TripleA06