“A great family restaurant serving the real deal barbq without emptying your wallet! The manager "David Lang"is great!”
Review of Bono's Barbeque & Grill - CLOSED

Bono's Barbeque & Grill
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Fort Pierce, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed October 26, 2012

As above! ( I thought I was writing the review in title space...duh! ). I had the sampler platter and took home a bunch for lunch .... For a week! All was very good with the beef brisket selling out.
I even had chicken wings and they were as good as any I could remember . If you go to Vero Beach Florida go to Bonos Barbeque and Grill, skip Chilis for once that's my word.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Apollo0459

“Nice surprise for BBQ in Florida”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We were playing golf nearby and checked out a barbecue place on one of our iphone apps. We found Bono's. We had an early supper/late lunch and enjoyed the ribs, pulled pork and turkey. The server was helpful and gave us great advice as to the type of sauces to use based on our individual tastes. The only downside was the chicken was a bit dry. I'm not usually a smoked chicken type of person, but thought I'd give it a go. Nice lunch/supper. Would definitely go again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank KDellsperger
“Best BBQ Around!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I took my family to bonos for lunch the other day and I was very please about the level of service and food quaility. Other BBQ joints tend to have the same style Pork and meats, but this bonos was above all other BBQ Restaurants that I have been to. The meat was by far the best pork and ribs that I have ever had. We also got a "big bob" which is a signature sandwich they have that was amazaing as well. The server (stevo) we had was a great guy, very upbeat and loved his job. I would definatley recommend this restaurant to anyone coming into town as a Must go. Great atmostphere, great food! I'll give it 5 Stars Anyday of the week!

• Visited September 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
“Better now....”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have eaten at Bono's many times. In the past, I often left saying to myself, "I am not going back. The food was expensive, service was slow, etc." However the last two times (my wife convinced me to give it another chance), I have been pleasently surprised. We dined Friday night, received great service and food and had a positive experience. My next and third visit (the charm) will determine if Bono's gets the 5th star from me but they are definitively better than in past years. Plus, they have a liquor bar...where can you find that at a BBQ restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
Sebastian, Florida
“Great food and wonderful service”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Bonos BBQ is hands down the best BBQ place to go to if you want great food. Not only is their selection of BBQ meats cooked to perfection, but the menu allows room to accommodate everyone in your party. Our server was very attentive, and the manager on duty, Dave greeted us sincerely and suggested some menu items based on what we wanted. He was right on key! We were treated very well by him and that (also of course with the delicious, mouth watering food) is a major reason we will be coming back.

• Visited July 2012