Vero Beach Inn & Suites
$169
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$81
$76
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
$274
$181
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$231
$160
  • Pool
Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
All reviewsroom was cleantoaster ovenfront desk clerkhot breakfastfree breakfastnice poolnice staygreat place to stayscrapbooklesliemaintenanceverohurricanecouchbaseballkeysflorida
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed here the weekend of the Daytona 500, and we're thankful they had a room available considering every hotel was sold out in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful upon check in. The room was clean and the bathroom was well stocked with towels and toiletry items. The breakfast was good, there was a good variety and plenty to choose from. For an older hotel it was very good, the only thing I didn't like was no complimentary coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Our staff was especially pleased to know that you enjoyed their service. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I called to get a early check in and Theresa said no problem. When I got there she said it couldn't happen because the room wasn't ready. They called 30 Min latter and said the air cond didn't work in the room I reserved could I take another room. I said yes and they gave me the key but it would not work so Had to go to the office again to get another key. Didn't look around room because I had a appointment (hence early check in) Late that night be got to the room took a shower and the faucet was all messed up and nearly scalding myself. lavatory cracked, door out of alignment and was hard to close and open. Then they doubled billed us for our pet, called to talk to the mgr Diane and she was out but would call me never did I could go on but I think you have the picture

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas T

We are sorry this was your experience with us and want to apologize again for the inconvenience. The billing issue was resolved and we are looking into why your room was not ready for your early check in. We want to make sure that our guests get a great room and great service and are anxious to do what we can to immediately make things right for you. We appreciate you letting us know about your problems and want to encourage you to let us know while you are here so we can fix any issues as they arise. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property and we hope that you will give us a second chance to impress you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is a renovated property and is located on Hwy 60 which is a good location to get to any parts of Vero. Staff was very helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Just felt the rates were a little high for what you got. Early March was the time frame. Need to upgrade the TVs and add more channels. Vending machine was out of bottle water for three days. Need more bottle water in machine and poor selection of snacks as well. WiFi worked great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We want to thank you for pointing out the issues with the vending machine. These are operated by a third party and we appreciate you bringing these problems to our attention so that we can address them. Our WIFI was recently upgraded due to a guest request and we are glad to know that it is working great for you! Thank you for taking the time to review our property and letting us know how we can improve your experience. We hope to see you again next time you are in Vero. Happy travels.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Tv was old with a dark picture. Wireless internet worked fine. Breakfast was basic continental with eggs and sausage.Truck parking along curb around the building.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and want to apologize for the problem with your television picture. We are in the process of replacing the televisions in our Deluxe rooms and are always happy to switch one that has a problem out for you. Thanks for choosing the Vero Beach Inn and Suites and we look forward to seeing you the next time you drive through.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed here as part of a group. I never choose drive up motels because I usually do not feel safe. But, as part of a group I was willing to try.

I love to see effort and someone is really giving this old girl some loving care. There are smart renovations in the rooms. Beautiful bedding, new ceramic wood style flooring (gives a very clean feel), new updated paint colors, new granite counters and granite tub surround. Very comfortable mattresses. These are the good things.

On to other matters: When I checked in late at night, after a long flight, then long drive, I was treated rather tersely when I asked to be placed in an interior courtyard room. I was told (tersely). All rooms were previously assigned and could not be changed. Another front desk person noted to my helper that I had been assigned an interior room. I felt safe and secure there on the first floor facing the pool.

Upon showering, I found a reddish, brownish residue at the back of the tub. And some reddish spots on bathroom floor. When the water came out of the spout a reddish color, I assumed the residue was rust, but it was never addressed by house keeping and remained our entire stay. And, its make up is still a mystery. Hope it was rust!

The room had been freshly painted, still had masking tape on bathroom door hook!

So, to wrap it up: it is obvious new ownership is really trying. With the amount of money they are pouring into this property, service will also continue to improve! Moving in the right direction!

Room Tip: Interior facing pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for noticing the effort we have been putting into our property. It has and continues to be a very exciting process and we are always looking for feedback from our guests about what we are doing well and what we need to improve. Thanks to reviews like this we can quickly spot the things that need work and address them. We have addressed the front desk issue, as well as the other items mentioned. We appreciate the time and effort you took to share your experiences and look forward to seeing you next time you are in Vero!