Vero Beach Inn & Suites
$169
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$81
$76
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$274
$181
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$231
$160
  • Pool
Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
All reviewsroom was cleantoaster ovenfront desk clerkhot breakfastfree breakfastnice poolnice staygreat place to stayscrapbooklesliemaintenanceverohurricanecouchbaseballkeysflorida
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel when it was the America's Best Value Inn and it was very good. But now it has changed to The Vero Beach Inn and Suites and has got even better. From the time you walk through the door it is so warm and welcoming. Tamara is usually the woman at the front desk and she always greets me by name, she is very sweet, and warm. Tamara makes it feel like I have arrived home prior to check in and for me who travels every week that is a great feeling. Diana is the General Manager and also is very welcoming. I never see Diana stop, she is always running around to improve the guest stay. The hotel is going through some upgrades right now but it is still be ran like a well oiled machine. I look forward to seeing them next time I visit Vero Beach, Florida. One last plus is the Bar that is attached the hotel, it has everything, from pool tables to live music. Jim who runs the bar always keeps the action alive.

Brian
Waterbury, Connecticut

Room Tip: Call the front desk and ask questions.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bigbaby15
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for the review. We enjoy seeing you as well and appreciate your repeat visits. Tamaron is one of our best customer service representatives; we are glad you noticed her extra efforts.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed here while on a business trip. The front desk staff was courteous and there was a restaurant and bar right there. The room was your normal motel room but I could see the new ownership was busy with upgrades to the rooms including new wood flooring and new paint. Nice pool and free breakfast. Also not far from downtown and the beach. I went to dinner at a restaurant on the beach. Also has easy access to I-95. I bet this place will be quite nice by January 2014. I'll check out the progress next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert G
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our motel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and wanted to thank you for noticing the improvements we are making. We are excited about them as well and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed there over night and the smell of mold, must, and mildew wasn't just in our room. It was everywhere. We had roaches in our hotel room. They have a cute bar so we went there to have some drinks. Our bar tab was$65.00 for watered down liquor. I'm not exaggerating. I had 5 vodka drinks in 3 hours and one of those drinks was supposed to a double shot of vodka and I only blew an alcohol level of .03... We will NEVER go back there again! Disgusting and overpriced!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Jennifer B

We are sorry this was your experience with us and wanted to let you know that we appreciate you taking your time to write a candid review. Our property is now under new ownership and management and we are renovating the entire hotel. We have addressed the smell issues with new wood tile flooring in the renovated guest rooms and new flooring in the bar as well. We feel confident that our facility is now free of any pests. We also have a new bar manager, and you will find that the cute bar you enjoyed before looks even better, and now offers a great drink at prices lower than other area bars. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and we hope that you will give us a second chance to impress.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed at this inn with a baseball group in Vero Beach to practice and play at the Vero Beach Sports Complex, the former Dodgertown. The easy access off I-95 and the short drive to Dodgertown were good. The pool was fine. Some of the pool furniture could stand repair. The breakfast offerings were extremely limited. The business center internet was extremely slow. The bar attached to the lobby was not bad. With minor improvements to breakfast and the internet speed, plus a newspaper stand in the lobby, this rating could be upgraded to good. If you do not plan on spending much time at this inn while you are in Vero Beach, this place is satisfactory for your needs.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side, away from the pool, are quieter, and afford a view of a detention basin where wading birds land.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. The new ownership and management take your feedback very seriously and are upgrading our breakfast choices to include make-your-own waffles, as well as the scrambled eggs, sausage, fruits, cereals, breads and pastries that are already available. We also now have a newspaper available in the lobby and have made some upgrades in the pool area as well. Hopefully, with these sorts of targeted improvements, as well as our excellent location and attractive grounds we are now a motel you could rate great. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Hotel was alright for our short stay, kinda got what I expected for the price and rating. Seemed like an older hotel with some renovations started but not completed. Our room had a lovely granite vanity top and shower surround but thats were the it stopped. Decor was old and room had a musky smell. Bed was comfortable and large TV was a plus. Breakfast was the typical continental type - not a lot of selection and some electrical issues with the toasters. Overall not too bad - not somewhere I'd spend very much time but okay for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: Rooms are in a courtyard and breakfast is in the main unit, there is a pool in the middle of the courtyard - closer to the lobby would be a suggestion.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you noticed some of our updates. These were done awhile ago, and we have recently undergone major renovations under new ownership and management. We think you would be pleased to know that we are offering even better rooms at the same rates. Updated décor, fresh paint, and new flooring have taken care of any lingering odor problems. We have new TV’s as well, larger high definition, smart TV’s to further enhance your experience. With the newly renovated bar, resurfaced pool, updated fitness center, and improved hot breakfast you might find that this is the kind of place you would enjoy spending more than just a single night. Please keep us in mind next time you travel to Vero Beach. We’d love a chance to show you how great we’ve become and thanks again for the comments; we are always glad to know how we can improve.