“Like a blast from the past!”

Bobby's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #11 of 321 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky
“Like a blast from the past!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife and I went for dinner during the week. The restaurant was full and reminded me of a scene from the series 'Mad Men". Very old school. The service was prompt and the food was average or better. We hit the bar afterward, and it was bustling. A good place for an after dinner drink or to watch a ballgame.

• Visited March 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“GREAT !!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We found Bobby's a few years ago. A local hangout.
Every meal is as good as the last. Best burger I have ever had. French dip is awesome.
We have never been disappointed . It's on the ocean and has a outside covered patio.

• Visited February 2014
Whiting, Maine, United States
“Best Key Lime Pie I've ever had!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Had a nice meal at Bobby's the other night. Grilled Salmon Sandwich, home made potato salad, and steamed broccoli. Decided since it was my last night in Florida I would have some Key Lime Pie, and it was the best I've ever had! Everything was home made, the quality was excellent, the prices reasonable, and the staff terrific! Well Done!

Visited March 2014
Essex, Connecticut
“Convenient but not impressive!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We were told to get there early to put our name in. It is very crowded, obviously very popular but we were not impressed by the food. The staff was very attentive though.

Visited February 2014
Westbury, New York
“Visiting a bygone Era”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were taken to BOBBY'S by our friends who live in VERO full time. I was transformed back to the days in NEW YORK CITY when my Dad would take us to lounge restaurants so we had to act very grown up.This is just the sort of place we(4 daughters) grew up knowing. From the greeting at the door to the cozy bar/ lounge area to being seated in the retro restaurant. I loved every minute of it. The food was very good. The service was very good. The bill was reasonable.
Overall it was a great night I will return again since now we have become Vero Bch. residents !
Thank you for a turn back in time.

• Visited March 2014