“Caution: Grey Panthers” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bobby's Restaurant & Lounge

Bobby's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #13 of 318 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Caution: Grey Panthers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Bobby's is a Vero Beach tradition for the over 65 crowd. Early in the evening, it is almost impossible to get a table. The bar scene should be featured on Nat Geo, for the amount of cruising is done by the mainly older clientele.
The food is ok. I stick to the burgers or salads and folks swear by their ribs. There is nice outdoors seating also.

Visited January 2013

Grand Coteau, Louisiana
“Appetizers at Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Very friendly bar atmosphere, great "neighborhood bar" drinks, and decent appetizers (free). Bar is frequented by locals, barmaid very professional and generous with scotch.

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GROSS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I wasn't going to write a review until I saw all the good things that other people had written and wanted to warn others; the food was gross! We've been coming to Vero for 18 years and have always enjoyed ourselves at Bobby's but this year was different. I had the Ruben: the meat's consistency was soft, like from a can, and the cheese was white American cheese! My husband had local fish prepared "francaise". The fish was flavorless and the batter was swimming in so much liquid it was like he had ordered fish soup. We will not go back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sabrina l
Palm Beach, Florida
“Valet at hotel suggested we go for dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in and had a very nice dinner. I had a cheese burger and my wife had the French dip(at the advice of valet). I'm pretty easy to please. My burger was fresh, hand formed and very good. My wife was really happy with the French dip. If you find yourself in Vero Beach try Bobby's - it can get busy so reservations are recommended .

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“A local bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was somewhat dissatisfied when they refused to serve me dinner at the bar since I was so early. I really felt like I was a burdon to the staff since I was alone. I felt the meal was OK. I was not overly impressed.

Visited December 2012