“Neat restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Neat restaurant”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We really enjoyed having breakfast here. A very good selection on the menu with really good service and food.

Visited August 2013

South Florida, Florida
“Great Big Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

So the two of us like to go for a little scenic drive from time to time on the weekends but this time we decided to stop for a little breakfast. I had seen reviews for this place before and had been wanting to stop in here for some time. I’m glad we did. It may not look like much from the outside but it is a pretty spacious diner type setting. Of course there is lemon décor throughout.

They serve breakfast, lunch and during certain times of the year dinner. They have a pretty big breakfast selection, all sounding pretty much delicious. I got the French toast and my guest got the pancakes. They also have a large selection of sides to go along with your breakfast, more compared to other breakfast joints. I’m not sure how they cook the French toast but however they cook it, it is absolutely delicious and perfect! I got the corn beef hash as my side which is always a good choice. My guest’s pancakes were also cooked to their liking.

The Lemon Tree definitely knows what they are doing and I look forward to trying them again for breakfast or maybe even lunch or dinner.

The staff was ever so friendly and quick. They made the dining experience very enjoyable. Even better, at the end of your meal, they bring out this cute basket of mini muffins for everyone. That day it was Chocolate Cappuccino. Next time I might be hitting up their desert menu too!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DX2W
Cary, North Carolina
“So happy this was so close to our hotel!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed at Vero Beach Hotel and Spa (Kimpton) and were given this as the recommendation by the front desk for a full breakfast we could walk to. It was a nice walk. Not too far for the kids. Absolutely delicious breakfast. Definitely recommend to every one in the area! Quick service, lovely decor, lots of super yummy home made food. Mmmmm getting hungry thinking about it. It was full when we went but we did not wait longer than 5 minutes and it was a saturday morning.

Bolton, United Kingdom
“So good we visited twice”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and daughter & myself stayed over in Vero Beach on our way to Fort Lauderdale. After looking for somewhere to eat lunch we stopped this lovely yellow painted restaurant, very cute. Inside its so lovely and welcoming. I had an amazing walnut/cranberry salad which was really good, my daughter had a sandwich we even now she says was one of the best. We enjoyed the lunch so much we decided to go back the following morning for breakfast, wow.. we arrived at around 9.30 and the placed was very busy with local people, but we managed to get a table and enjoyed a fab breakfast. My daughter had waffles with fresh strawberries and cream!! amazing. I know some have said it was a little expensive, but for the great service and excellent food I think it was pretty good value for money.

1 Thank Digby2013
“Great place!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We always come here when we come to Vero! Good sandwiches, salads, and breakfast. Friendly atmosphere.