“Our Anniversary Spot” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Lemon Tree

The Lemon Tree
Ranked #3 of 306 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Park City, Utah
“Our Anniversary Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I happened upon this place 5 years ago on our anniversary. With a glass of wine to start, simple light delicious meal, dessert included, it was simple, easy, delicious and the atmosphere was perfect for us. We now always go there every year on our anniversary and every time we come to Vero at least once. Food is good fresh and simple. Just what I like.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars
Marybeth32963, Owner at The Lemon Tree, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Happy Anniversary and thank-you for celebrating five years with us at the Lemon Tree.
Our complimentary glass of wine at dinner is a nice start to the meal. Our menu is simple----we keep it that way.
We appreciate your business----please come back again!!!!

Asheville, NC
“Not again!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I had lunch at the Lemon Tree. It is a very small restaurant and there is always a wait outside. We waited 15 min to get a lunch table. The restaurant is clean and well maintained. We each had a different salad which, though not large, was adequate and tasty. The wait staff however is a different story. Our waitress approached our table with half of the buttons on her tight shirt opened. Each time she asked us a question or served our meal, she bent over as if to show as much cleavage as possible to my husband. The table across from us had all women. As I observed her serving the ladies, she did not bend over AT ALL apparently not as eager to show them her chest. A table on the other side of us seated 2 women. Once they finished their lunch, they lingered a few minutes deeply involved in a discussion. When they left, a waitress different from ours approached with a co worker to clean the table and ready it for the next clients. The waitress said to her co worker “They stayed so long, I thought they would be here for dinner!” Bottom line—food is good—staff is not. We will not go there again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank mountainview03
Marybeth32963, Owner at The Lemon Tree, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
I am truly sorry for your recent experience at the Lemon Tree.
We value ALL comments and will take steps to rectify your unfortunate visit to our restaurant.
Again please accept our apologies
Sandy, Utah
“Amazing breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had breakfast here, it's one of the best breakfast joints we've tried. We had the pancakes and the waffles, both were amazing!

Visited November 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great place had breakfast there twice during our stay. We had a large group both days and everyone was very happy with their choices. Little muffins were wonderful

1 Thank Doli55
Pittsfield
“Vero Beach is great because of The Lemon Tree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Let's start with the service. You are greeted at the door by the owner (Paul) with a warm "Hello". What a great start, the waitstaff is professional and friendly. The food is great and the offer you gelato and the end of the meal. That was a great touch. I was in Vero Beach for a couple of days and when I travel I like to hit as many spots as I can. So the next morning I strolled the beach and ended up thinking about The Lemon Tree and how nice it was so I returned chatted again with the owner and had a great meal. So day three I stop in again and the own greets be by name and asked how my work was going. What a great place. Every meal I had was great the grapefruit juice was the best. Do yourself a favor if you are anywhere near Vero Beach stop in to The Lemon Tree and enjoy all it has to offer.

• Visited October 2012