We stayed at Country Inn & Suites for 3 nights during a baseball tournament at Vero Beach Sports Village. The room was a comfortable temperature, clean to our satisfaction upon check-in and beds were very comfortable. This is a pet-friendly hotel and we did not "smell" anything in our room! Breakfast is adequate enough to fill you up til lunch. The boys enjoyed making their own waffles each day and we were able to choose sausage patties and scrambled "eggs" one day, biscuits and sausage gravy another and French toast sticks and bacon on the third. The price of breakfast for the 4 of us is usually about $20, so we felt this made the price of our stay even better . McDonald's and Steak 'n Shake are within walking distance, too. And the exit off I-95 has a Cracker Barrel and the Vero Beach Outlets!! I must mention that we absolutely LOVED dinner at The Italian Grill and wished we had the time to go twice. We will stay here again next time we play baseball in Vero!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach hotel welcomes you to our beautiful sunny Florida surroundings. You may want to shop until you drop at The Outlets at Vero Beach that are within walking distance from the hotel, or at Indian River Mall just a quick drive along Highway 60. Vero Beach is also the perfect destination for exploring Florida's Treasure Coast Atlantic Ocean beaches including Sebastian Inlet State Park and Turtle Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Vero Beach-I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / i-95 Hotel Vero Beach
- Country Inn And Suites Vero Beach / i-95
- Country Inn Vero Beach
- Vero Beach Country Inn