Stayed here one night in June 2012 on an overnight trip.
This was our first stay at COuntry Inn and Suites and we enjoyed it. THe hotel is right off of I95 and next to an outlet shopping mall.
The lobby has hot tea/chocolate available all night along with cookies. It is a welcome treat.
The room had two queen beds along with a sitting area. It was really comfortable.
Free breakfast is offered that includes waffles, cereals and oats. It was a surprise that they had no scrambled eggs.
Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach hotel welcomes you to our beautiful sunny Florida surroundings. You may want to shop until you drop at The Outlets at Vero Beach that are within walking distance from the hotel, or at Indian River Mall just a quick drive along Highway 60. Vero Beach is also the perfect destination for exploring Florida's Treasure Coast Atlantic Ocean beaches including Sebastian Inlet State Park and Turtle Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Vero Beach-I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / i-95 Hotel Vero Beach
- Country Inn And Suites Vero Beach / i-95
- Country Inn Vero Beach
- Vero Beach Country Inn