“Another Perfect Stay!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Milton
“Another Perfect Stay!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Our family LOVES this place. We stayed at this wonderful resort last February. This Thanksgiving we were in Punta Cana at a luxury all inclusive and wondered why we didn't just make the trip to the Kimpton Vero Beach! It's quiet, luxurious, has a beautiful beach, very friendly staff (valets are the best people!) pool bar staff, and Andrew--We can't wait to return! Brian the manager did a remarkable job of handling the cancellations/change of reservations for people impacted by the winter storm. It required a slight change of our reservation- and with every phone call and question, he treated me like I was a friend. Thank you for being so nice! Give yourself and family a treat--book an ocean front room; you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Ocean front!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ktwagner
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Punta Cana sounds nice, so pleased you prefer us though, both Ryan and Andrew were super excited that you remembered them. Thanks for staying with us it means a lot. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (392)
  • Polish first
Albany, NY
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Each and every time we head to Vero Beach, FL we ALWAYS stay at the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa. We started coming to this place when only half of it was completed and have stayed almost every year since and this past February was no exception. The feel of the place is like being anyplace in tropical islands and has a real relaxed resort feel to it. The pool area, the area in front of the beach, outside Cobalt and at Heaton's Reef all just speak relaxed get-away. The rooms are all amazing, but if you are going to stay here, I recommend one of the rooms facing the pool at pool level - these are the best by far.

A nice addition since we started staying at this hotel is the wine reception at 5PM where you actually get to meet others over complimentary wine and appetizers. I completed a survey that I received via e-mail following my stay suggesting to move the reception to a environment more conducive to mixing and mingling with the other guests (area in Cobalt, outside near Heaton's?) vs. the small environment in the lobby where you only get to meet who is sitting nearby. I have yet to hear back on the suggestion.

My only complaint is that the internet is slow on the North side of the building (side away from the pool) which I also noted on my guest survey.

My hats off to the management of the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa as you run an exceptional hotel with service that a cut above and seldom encountered in my extensive travels around the US and the world.

Room Tip: The rooms are all amazing, but if you are going to stay here, I recommend one of the rooms facing th...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank STEBAY711
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
A Huge thank you for telling us how your stay was, also we love the feedback, we apreciate you staying with us and being so loyal, the team was so exited to hear - come back soon!
Mansfield tx
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed 2 nights on a business trip. I love the Kimpton chain and was so happy to find Vero Beach Resort & Spa for my trip. The service is outstanding and the property is pristine. The fire pits in the evenings were a treat. I only wish that I had time to visit the spa! I will definitely stay here on my next trip! The Vero Beach outlet mall was also a bonus with Restoration Hardware and Williams Somoma...you don't see those outlets everywhere! I will be back!

• Stayed February 2014
Cheers- we love you had a great stay, thanks for choosing us, Vero is a welcome escape, we thank you for tellling about your stay. Hope to welcome you back soon!
Airdrie, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Fantastic hotel with very friendly yet invisible staff, everything just seems to happen. And to a very high standard.
Rooms relaxing and premier room was a good size.
Spa experience was first class, can't wait to return!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
All the way from Bonny Scotland, thank you so much for finding us, we were so excited to know you enjoyed your stay and for letting us know. Hope you make it state side again and pay us a visit!
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We came for a quick girls get away before the holidays and enjoyed ourselves. The spa is amazing. The service at Cobalt around the fire fit was very disappointing. However the staff at the Bar & Grill were upbeat and a lot of fun! Enjoyed bicycle riding for an afternoon and LOVED the boutique. Such a great added amenity. Been to the hotel in the past and will surely return.

Room Tip: I would recommend the south side of the hotel, lower numbers as you have a great view of the pool an...
Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
We appreciate your valuable feedback and thank you for deciding to stay with us, We are delighted you enjoyed our Spa and Loved Heatons , I have let the Cobalt team know of your thoughts and apprecaite your candor. That said so pleased you returned and look forwrad to hosting you again soon!
Ponca City, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed at two resorts this week here in Vero Beach, and this one is by far the superior resort. The room is top notch, with a fabulous ocean-view veranda. You can see the ocean from the pool deck area (not so elsewhere here), the service is top notch, as it should be for this price range. We enjoyed complimentary chair massages. We really loved sitting by the fire pit in the evening. The place really has an excellent atmosphere. There is no night club music pumping like there was in the other hotel, and they got our orders right the first time at the restaurant. Great stay at Kimpton!

Room Tip: The extra balcony on the King Suite is fabulous, and has an added degree of privacy.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
What an Awesome stay you had, we are so pleased and thankful you had time to get away and enjoy yourself and are appreciative that you chose us and the team could not have been happier to read your feedback. Thanks again for staying with us!
Vincennes, Indiana
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Let me preface this review with the fact that I did not pay for my room costs so I can't speak to value for what I paid. But I must share that this is probably the nicest mini-vacation I have ever been on! We had a two bed room suite and although very nice, it was pretty small compared to what I expected. We thought we were getting two bathrooms but no, just one The bedrooms were very tight but fairly quiet except to those were shared the room with...we could hear the door slamming, etc. BUT, that is the ONLY negative thing I can say about this place. The views are stunning. We had a "poolside" view and were on the fourth floor so we saw that gorgeous ocean very easily. We spent most of the time pool/ocean side. Arrived at about 9 AM and got our loungers by the ocean but close to the little bar/grill at the pool. Service is amazing...always someone close by to get you cold water or something more substantial. They will even put wet clothes in the dryer for you. The kids traveling with us lived on smoothies from the bar and we had some great sandwiches. The outdoor grill wasn't working when we were there, but the servers would run to the restaurant in the hotel to get you anything you needed. The hotel allowed us to bring in pizza for our kids (we had a ball team) and were very helpful. Valet service is $15 a day but the gentlemen were always pleasant and helpful (Parking on the street was difficult but doable) You can also walk to some local boutiques and restaurants. Again, this was a great 4 day weekend and we certainly hope to go back next year. It had everything we wanted.

Room Tip: Higher up, better view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank BaseballmomLMC
Thank you so much for sharing, your thoughts and comments are most appreciated. The team was so pleased to know you had a great stay with us. We do hope you join us again in the not so distant future!