Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
ComfortSuites
$93
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
$110
Travelocity
Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
$169
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
South Beach Place(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$150
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,545 results
All reviewscobalt restaurantwine hourvalet parkingtwo bedroom suitevalet stafffire pitpool areabeautiful hotelmini barocean viewpool staffget awayresort feebeautiful roomocean grillfull kitchenpalm trees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I would have to get really picky to find fault with this hotel's facilities. The rooms are large, the furniture is comfortable, it's clean and light and has those cool bathrooms with a glass wall (and shutter!). The only complaint I could make about my room is that the down comforter had been washed but not fluffed, so all the down was clumped into balls that sat like grapefruits on top of me, serving no useful purpose. I needed a blanket to stay warm. I'm sure the hotel would have fixed this had I mentioned it to them but I was only there two nights and it really didn't matter.

What did matter was that a number of people in my group arrived to discover mixed-up and non-existent reservations. The hotel was sold out so it was a major problem for those who arrived late and did not have rooms. I see that other reviewers have had the same problem, so you should definitely confirm and reconfirm, especially if you have a group!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HickoryOne
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This seaside resort was beautiful. The room itself is wonderfully decorated with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in.

The one problem and a considerable problem at that, is this is a pet friendly hotel. I was unaware of this detail upon selecting this property and the front desk failed to inform me. At 11:30 pm the neighboring rooms dog began barking for what seemed an endless evening. The front desk was alerted and finally someone took care of the noise. This was as annoying as screaming college students in a Vegas room. Upon check out I mentioned the problem to the front desk and the only satisfaction I received was that next time I should ask for the pet free floor.

Room Tip: If you don't have a pet, demand the no pet floor unless you like to gamble with your high priced resort experience.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JerCurtis S
Reviewed March 3, 2013

By all accounts the facilities are excellent here. I was here for three days for a business conference. There was much confusion with our group's reservations, which may not have been the hotel's fault, but I ended up with a top-floor two-bedroom suite--just for me--while other colleagues who shared had much smaller rooms. I always judge a hotel first on the quality of the bed, and here the Vero Beach Hotel gets a high rating--very comfortable. There was a very nice balcony overlooking the pool and over to the ocean. The bathroom had both a tub and a separate shower with strong pressure and draining--not always the case in even the best hotels. Initially, the telephones were not working in my suite, and I eventually discovered that the phone in the unused second bedroom had been knocked slightly off the hook. Room service dinner upon my arrival was very good.

The meeting facilities were also quite nice, with conference rooms opening out onto an ocean-facing plaza which was used during breaks and for break-out sessions. Catered breakfasts and lunches for the meeting were also very good. Service workers seemed very attentive.

The downside is that for those traveling from around the country, arriving in Orlando meant driving nearly two hours in heavy traffic, and there were few options other than renting a car. Melbourne airport is nearer but with fewer airline/flight options. The hotel also requires valet parking at $12+ extra per night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ingmar53
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was our first trip to Vero Beach, and we went with the high ratings from Trip Advisor in choosing this hotel. Our expectations were exceeded! We had Room 402 which is listed as a Studio Suite Ocean Front. When we checked in and were told our requested upgrade was not available, we were surprised when the desk clerk told us not to worry, this was the best room in the entire hotel. Well, although we couldn't experience any other rooms, we are certainly inclined to believe her. This room is fantastic! Top floor, wrap-around porch, king bed, dining room, beautiful bath, step down to livingroom - wow! We will ask for this room when we return. Everyone in the hotel is very friendly and accomodating. We found the guests to be mostly adults and 40+. The pool is very nice, and the ocean beach has umbrellas and lounge chairs available. Valet parking is nice, and our car was always available very quickly after asking. We had drinks and light lunch in Heaton's Reef by the pool. The bartender was very friendly. Only had breakfast in Cobalt, but it was great with excellent service. We walked down to Mulligan"s for dinner one night and sat outside near the fire pit - great atmosphere.

Our only issue - the room next to ours was accessible through an adjoining door. We could hear everything that went on in that room from telephone conversations to bathroom use. If you are a light sleeper, you may want a different room. Still, we loved everything else about this property and would not reduce the rating for this one issue.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChocolateGolfer
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Pros- central, oceanfront location. Restaurant, bars, and fire pits are oceanfront. daily wine hour for guests is good place for sharing Vero restaurant ideas etc. Dog friendly with no fees. covered balconies on every room.

Cons- Rooms that are not direct oceanfront have quite limited ocean view. Room configurations and sizes for 1 BD suite are smaller than other comparable places. kitchens have very limited tools for actual cooking- no sharp knife, place mats, or ice cream scoop. Decor is aging. Valet parking is required because of such limited space at the hotel.

Areas for improvement- move the comp. wine hour outside near the water to enjoy best time of day. Need larger TV in LR so you can see it well from the couch. Add table on balcony that is suitable for eating- plenty of space for it. Also, add lounge chair on balcony.

Best food in Vero- Lemon Tree for breakfast, Nino's for pizza, Amalfi's for Italian, Cobalt for happy hour specks sand their rock shrimp.

Room Tip: Direct oceanfront is by far the best.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple