Old-fashioned, genteel, sleepy resort with luxury everywhere. Not crazy expensive for incredible location. First class spa with two wonderful providers.
Only small complaint is that beach chairs and umbrella are expensive and there is not food/bar service on the beach- you have to help yourself. This is ridiculous for this kind of resort, especially when paying for a beach set up.
Would return in a minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful oceanfront property on Central Florida's Treasure Coast, the stunning Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, promises a relaxing sanctuary in a charming seaside village of Vero Beach. With beautifully appointed guestrooms and fully outfitted suites, our Vero Beach resort offers the perfect weekend escape or destination vacation. Its exceptional service, thoughtful amenities and features like the welcoming pool or the two dining venues make this the ideal Florida getaway. Two Electric charging station's on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vero Beach Hotel And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Kimpton Vero Beach
- Vero Beach Hotel And Club