This is our first stay at a Kimpton Hotel. It was very nice. I really loved the property! So pretty and calm and be beachy/tropical. The pool was a little crowded and small for the amount of people that were there but I still loved the style and cozy tropical feel. (There was wedding there so more people than usual were probably there). I loved the decor and they upgraded us to an amazing 2 bd room suite overlooking the ocean. Get the 4th floor if you want to see the beach because the palm trees are taking over the views. I would have been disappointed staying in a suite staring at the trees. They really should remove at least half of them and replant them over by the gazebo where there needs to be some trees. The food was very good!!! and we are so picky about food. The spa was very small but soooo great also!! My body wrap was perfect and yummy and Amanda did such a great job. My facial was so amazing with Aimee!! I'm really thinking I may drive back every month (1.5 hrs.) to see them. Oh it was just such a great little short trip for us! I would recommend that they put a towel guy near the beach exit and also have someone put chairs out without asking. We did enjoy the cookie's for kids at 3:00 and the Wine time at 5:00 for adults and the all you can eat buffet by the pool was great. Also the live music was great! The guy on sunday I preferred better than the saturday guy though.
The resturant was good I would just recommend having a kid's menu and also have Allergy safe food options for the kid's. They put Walnut powder in the pancake's which was a surprise we almost missed and would have sent our daughter to the hospital for that. yikes. With all those suggestion's I still loved it there and felt pampered by everyone including the Valet who was great and the Spa lady's were super!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful oceanfront property on Central Florida's Treasure Coast, the stunning Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, promises a relaxing sanctuary in a charming seaside village of Vero Beach. With beautifully appointed guestrooms and fully outfitted suites, our Vero Beach resort offers the perfect weekend escape or destination vacation. Its exceptional service, thoughtful amenities and features like the welcoming pool or the two dining venues make this the ideal Florida getaway. Two Electric charging station's on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vero Beach Hotel And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Kimpton Vero Beach
- Vero Beach Hotel And Club