“Rustic with good food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

View of the ocean from the bar is hard to beat. Food is consistently good. I have only had the fish which is always fresh and perfectly prepared. Atmosphere is rustic and casual. Reservations for parties of eight or more.

1  Thank Susan4u
There are newer reviews for Ocean Grill Restaurant

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Ocean view - great bar - broad menu - gift shop. Good service.
Weekends always waiting for tables. Somewhat expensive. Everyone should eat here at least once.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

When I need to escape from the busy week I go to the Ocean Grill sit at the bar order a bite to eat and gaze out the window. Pretty soon I am in wonderful place the view is beautiful. Not to mention the food is always Great and the staff is always attentive. If you are a local you know what I mean. If you are a visitor put the Ocean Grill on top of your list to visit. You will not regret it.

1  Thank FLGRANDMA32976
Reviewed May 7, 2013

In fairness, I can't compare this restaurant to others in Vero Beach because I have visited the area only once and ate only at Ocean Grill, for lunch.

We were greeted, seated and served by friendly staff at a table with a great beach view. The atmosphere is rustic but comfortable. We were not pressured to leave after our meal, but we also did not feel ignored by waitstaff. My salmon was perfectly cooked and nicely flavored, and I had some cut raw vegetables with it, which were crisp and fresh.

I would go back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a great ocean view table while dining at the Ocean Grill at Vero Beach. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. The food was average, My parents each selected a blue crab caserole dish which they said had an odd flavor to it. I had a chicken sandwich sauteed in panko crumbs which was too smoothered in pepper. My husband had their turkey club sandwich which he said was very good. The atmosphere was rustic and the water views were wonderful however we wouldn't hurry back again too soon for the food.

1  Thank Oconnellgang