“A great Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Southampton
“A great Experience”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The atmosphere and decor are very appealing! The gift shop is terrific! I found 2 things things for my picky young adult daughters. I tried a special and was not disappointed. It was AMAZING AND COMPLETELY DELICIOUS. Laura our waitress was a true professional with a personality. The tables are a nice distance apart. You can not hear your neighbors conversation. Romantic with allure and magic. A wonderful experience. You will not be disappointed. A must while in Vero Beach. Not trendy or abnoxious. An old style, familiar and delicious restaraunt.

• Visited November 2012

Vero Beach, Florida
“Nicest indoor restaurant in Vero, lots of atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food was exquisite, the menu varied. They have a lot to offer with the ambience as well as the variety of the menu. Waitresses are prompt, food is pricey but delicious. Not all tables face the ocean, ask for an oceanside table, if you can get it. They have the best gift shop I have ever seen as a part of a restaurant. Walking distance from everything! Great location!

Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed the food and service!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I visited last week while on a short get-away. The dining room is gorgeous and makes for great atmosphere and conversation. I would have loved it if they took advantage of their location with some outdoor dining. I'm sure the view would be amazing. The service was outstanding without being overly stuffy.

We had shrimp and oysters Rockefeller as appetizers. We both had salads. I had the parmesan crusted snapper special with pasta. My boyfriend had prime rib. And we were way too stuffed for dessert.

The food wasn't too expensive as well. We spent more money at other places in Vero for less quality and quantity of food. I would love to return to the Ocean Grill!

• Visited November 2012
Vero Beach
“Attentive service, Great food, On the Ocean”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The powers that be must consult often with their Architects and Structural Engineers because the Ocean Grill still stands despite all the storms, and the "park"/parking lot adjacent to the Ocean Grill has become a stunning (at least, gorgeous)... and graceful (look at the cement work) point of discovery. What I am trying to say is that a trip to the Ocean Grill is an experience of some of the best of "old" Vero and "new" Vero. Of course, I've been dining there almost since I was a toddler! It is just a place you have to revisit often for the memories, and for the very fine dining experience. The duck is my personal favorite, but the menu is just what you want on any given Sunday: nothing too fussy or too unknoweable. High-end comfort food in the best sense of that phrase! The staff are friendly and helpful and quick. By the way, check out the gift shop (best in Vero, in my humble opinion); and check out the view from the bar: now that's a 3-D experience! Others have told me that the shrimp scampi ($20.95) is great, and the mixed grill kabob ($28.95) comes with a side of Bearnaise, and the jumbo lump crab cakes ($26.95) are served with a mango salsa. I'm also told they do fabulous decorations at Halloween and Christmas, but I usually go to the Ocean Grill in less hectic times of the year. THANK YOU OCEAN GRILL, YOU ROCK.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank gottatravel29
“Great restaurant, eclectic interior”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had a great meal here for dinner in late July 2012. Seafood was wonderful. Service was impeccable and handled our group of 12 with ease. Great restaurant with a great atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012