“Best bang for the buck”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #140 of 326 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The food was excellent, with one flaw, which was quickly fixed by the manager,Bill.
The waitress, Chelsea should get a raise, always smiling, with fantastic service. No skimping on portions. Food leans toward tex mex, but more tex than mex. They could round out the menu with a nice lean sliced brisket., all in all a great dining experience in a clean establishment!

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food was very good and the waitress was excellent. Enjoyed the experience very much. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We walked here from the motel and it was well lit and easy to get to. We were quick to be seated, quick to be served, food was great and we never ran out of beverages.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hostess was gone for a while, so being seated took almost ten minutes.
I requested a specific menu from a worker, and fifteen minutes later that same worker walked by. I stared expecting to be spoken to but the worker acted as if I had never asked for a menu by saying, "Can I help you with anything?"...

Anyway, our server (a different person) was non-verbally rude and hardly looked us in the eyes the entire time.
Finally, the food was ok. Other than the food I must say that this experience was disappointing.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I had a very nice dinner at Chili's in Vero Beach and were quite pleased with their two for $20 meal plan. We shared an appetizer and each had our own choice of entree. Ambiance was nice and the server John was prompt and courteous. We liked Chili's.