“A Safe Choice”

Cuisines: American
Vero Beach, Florida
“A Safe Choice”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Any time I'm hungry and need to find a place to eat while I'm out, I can always count on Applebee's to come through for me. I've probably had half of their menu by now and have enjoyed everything I've tried. The atmosphere is great ...nice lighting, TV's to watch and friendly service.

Visited July 2012

“Not going back”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Went there on three seperate times and we will not go back.
One time we were seated given a menu and the waitress never came back. And someone came to see if we were ok and never did anything about it. We walked out and told the manager.
the next time I ordered a steak dinner and it was so full of fat you could not cut or chew it. The manager said it was normal but did offer a discount on our next visit.
The third and last time my family went. Great service came and took our orders and brought our drinks, my sprite had a receipt in it! Was this from somebody else or what? The plates were dirty and had to get new ones. They did have a great Grilled chicken salad that i will miss.

• Visited October 2011
Vero Beach, Florida
“Applebee's”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We go often and the service and great. We try different plates when we go, and so far no disappointment. Great location. The 2 for $20 is awesome.

• Visited April 2012
Johns Creek, GA
“Don't go. Not typical of apple bees.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Service sucked. Food was so- so. Disappointed in this applebees. Plenty of other restaurants in area. Try them first.

florida
“lover the sliders”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

we love the roast beef sliders. the place was packed