“Great choice for Fort Pierce”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #95 of 330 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Limited dining options in Fort Pierce forced us to venture to Vero Beach for more variety. We have frequented this establishment a couple of times and have been very pleased with the quality of food, service, and overall atmosphere.

1  Thank jasone879

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Chicken Bryan is a dish to order first as a newbie at Carrabba's! The flavors and taste are amazing! Hostess, server, etc. was also mind blowing. The restaurant itself is very clean as well.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I love their Spiedino DiMare. Shrimp and scallops coated with Italian breadcrumbs, grilled and topped with lemon butter sauce. $18.9, or $17.9 if you get just one item. Always hot and tasty. I go to Vero Beach about every 3 months and take my sister here. During happy hour we get blackberry sangria special, which is the larger for the smaller price. Delicious. We have had Matt multiple times and he is a great waiter. For a side he has suggested the sauted fresh spinach with garlic and it is great. Sis likes the Pasta Weesie. Haven't tried the dessert as the portions are good size, and with a caesar salad we are too full. Maybe next time.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Monday night summer special is a wonderful deal. There are three different price point menus, each offering an appetizer or dessert, soup or salad and a variety of entrees. My friend choose a shrimp and scallop dish from the $18 menu which came with starch or vegetable. I choose from the same menu Veal Marsala. Mine also came with starch or vegetable. I chose fried zucchini as my appetizer and she choose Tiramisu as her dessert. We both ordered a Caesar salad. We shared the appetizer and dessert. The zucchini was lightly battered, crispy, served with a garlic aoli on the side that I found too potent for my taste. She loved it. Out salads were very good and the entrees the best we have ever tried at Carrabba's. The dessert portion was small but that was fine as I was satisfied with one bite. I took about half of my veal home as I was too full to finish my dinner. We will definitely return

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Visited for lunch. The food was hot and delicious but the lunch menu selections are limited. Portions were perfect for a lunch time meal. Great chicken parmesan and my daughter liked her flatbread pizza. Salad was ok (dressing was odd) and the minestrone was loaded with vegetables.