“Pleasant dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great table started the evening off and the rest just got better! Wine was a pleasant surprise and app of steamed mussels were very tasty, on to our main entrées of veal pacata which was prepared exceptionally. I know that this review may sound crazy for a chain restaurant but it truly was a great meal!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I love Italian food & Carrabba's delivers on both taste & quality. The atmosphere is alive with happy people that are sitting & eating & the bustle of employees taking care of customers. Our waitress made sure we got exactly what we wanted and explained to us how the chef prepares the mussels (my favorite) in a unique sauce done differently than other Carrabba's restaurants. We had the Mussels as an appetizer along with their fresh-baked bread, I had a pizza and my husband had one of the specialty chicken dinners. The limited time lemon dessert we made sure to order in advance, but perhaps I was full of yummy food as I was not as impressed with the dessert as I thought I would be. It was good but in the future i will stick with appetizers and dinner entrees. Love the service here - & the Food!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is my favorite Italian eats! The food here is amazing and the service matches it! The dining room is very nicely decorated and lit just perfectly...not too bright but not too dark. It's a great place to go with a significant other for a nice, delicious and romantic meal. I love it!

1  Thank JonandPhyllis
Reviewed August 28, 2012

It was crowded. Our "reservation" was not a reservation but a call-ahead (not explained on the phone) which got us in a bit quicker than had we just arrived with no reservation. A bit too noisy for me, but three of us ate off the special $ 15 menu and two of the three meals were very good. The fourth, non-$ 15 meal, was also good.

1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Wednesday Night is Wine night! $10 off any bottle of wine. Love the Chicken Bryan and the bread is always just out of the oven!