“Dinner”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #41 of 328 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Good service, good food, crowded. Typical Cracker Barrel. Happy not to find any Duck Dynasty items in the store.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The food is here plentiful but it kind of lacked flavor for me. The staff was friendly and the gift shop overpriced. This was my first time at one of these restaurants and I would go back again and order something else. We ordered the Fried Chicken Breast meal that was on special on Sunday's. The food is priced well, portions large and the restaurant area was comfortable.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My friends and I eat here often we even have a certain server we enjoy have waiting on us. The food is good and prices as well. Also the amount is pleasing.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband does not tolerate salt in his food and Cracker Barrel has never let us down! They suggest what he can have and make sure it is as salt-free as possible, meaning he eats nothing that is prepared. This particular Cracker Barrel in Vero Beach has always been our favorite because we know they tell the truth when we're told "no salt in what you've ordered."

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great home-style food at very reasonable prices. We stop at Cracker Barrel as often as possible when we're traveling. Too bad there aren't any in
California :oP