“Get spoiled here!”

Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We just spent 2 days/nights at this beautiful beach-front resort. It has an intimate feel while providing all of the big resort extras. Tim and Trey at the pool-side bar made sure we were well taken care of. We had delicious breakfast and lunch items both poolside and in the restaurant/lounge. Our room in the South Tower was large, spotless, and well-appointed. The hotel is right across the street from all the Ocean Drive boutiques, so the location was perfect. It was perfect for our family (me, my wife, and our college-student daughter). The ladies indulged in spa treatments and were very pleased with the services. Loved it, and would absolutely go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Joe H
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Hi.....we couldn't have said it better...spoiled!...lol... We do that to do our guests and so enjoy being of service. You were very descriptive in your comments and I wanted to highlight them.

-Beautiful beach front
-Intimate feel with big resort extras
-Well taken care of
-Delicious breakfast and lunch poolside
-Indulgent spa treatments

These comments tell us that we continue to do the right things for our guests. Thank you for choosing us and please come back and visit us again.

Ed Riley

Write a ReviewReviews (1,785)

Reviewed March 7, 2014

we stayed at this hotel overnight on the 2nd of March 2014. certainly one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed at. We had an oceanfront room which was pin drop quiet, and very neat and clean. If you don't stay there you will wish you had.

Room Tip: get oceanfront, more money and worth it
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Hi.....thank you so much for taking time to share your comments on your stay at Costa d' Este. I agree, those ocean front rooms are like being on a crew ship...lol We are so happy that you enjoyed all we have to offer.

Thank for choosing us and please come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed in September for a couple nights before having to go to Orlando for a convention. From the moment we arrived, the service was outstanding and we felt very taken care of. My luggage had been delayed, and they were very helpful in getting me a few things that I needed until the airline delivered my luggage the next day. The pool experience was marvelous- peeled grapes!! My husband was with me, and we found it a very romantic spot. We met up with some friends who were also staying prior to the convention, and they liked it so much, they went back after the convention and stayed a couple more nights! I was jealous! I own a small business and understand how hard it is to maintain fantastic customer service, and Costa d'Este knows how to do it. I am hoping to return again on my way to a convention in Orlando next fall.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Hello......we love hearing comments like you shared. Sounds like your experience was wonderful from beginning to end. This is very common, but we never get tired of hearing it!

Our employees are so engaged with our guests and the service comes from their hearts.

We know that you had a choice in hotels and we keep that forefront on our minds. Thank you for choosing us and please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Terrific hotel, great value, great location. Right next to nice shops, restaurants and a beautiful beach. My only complaints? The pillows are on a quality of a 2 or 3 star hotel which made sleep not as comfortable as I expected BUT otherwise the staff is terrific, the pool wonderful & overall a place I would return to. I do think the hot tub was very very hot, in case you have a heart condition.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the beach are great BUT quite noisy from the surf.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi...thanks for sharing your great comments on your stay at Costa. We truly do have wonderful employee's.

Interesting you mention the pillows, I just met with our Director of Housekeeping and we are going to purchase new pillows a floor at a time and should have it completed with in 60 days.

The next time you return, please contact me and I will ensure that receive a wonderful pillow. Let me know what type you prefer and I will get it for you.

thank you for choosing us and please come back soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Poor lighting in rooms; pool towels not large enough; window shades did not allow for sunlight without sacrificing privacy; no counter in bathroom. Pool area and pool beautiful. Rooms and hotel itself decorated well.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi....thank you for sharing your experience at Costa d' Este. You're alone with your comment on our guest room lighting. The intention of course was have soft lighting for a relaxing experience, With respect to the blinds, we also agree. With this.....

..... "the guests have spoken" and we listened.

We have just completed a model room for new lighting and we are now going to work our way through the hotel and complete every room. We have also just completed the same for the new blinds and every room is going to be changed out.

Please come back and check it our for us and do let me know when you will return and I will see that you receive one of the completed rooms.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Well I must say, very nice and what the Dr ordered. R & R a quick fix needed to get out of Miami. A side note, the Front Desk Manager really needs to sharpen up his PR Skills. I came in exhausted needing this get away more than words could describe. But even though I backed off and calculated my attitude on the situation. This was not the room I purchased online. Zach I believe is his name, was short contrite and not a professional on how he handle the situation. Regardless not going to cry over spilled milk and ruin my vacation, which it didn't! Kudos to the entire crew and staff on a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bentley

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Hello....thank you for taking time to share your experience. I'm not sure what transpired with Zak. He is our best guest service professional, but I will be sure to speak with him.

Sounds like everything went well for you and we do thank you for choosing us.

Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

easy to find and super clean. From the moment you pull in you are greeted and made to feel important and special. Everyone is attentive and professional. Great quality and loved the room. The shower was amazing and the service impeccable. The only dirty spot I could find was the wicker couch in the lobby. It had dust o the in between layer of wicker. The girl at the pool was so sweet and very helpful as well as the waiters at poolside.

Room Tip: try not to book rooms right off the elevator because they overlook the hotel roof.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Hello.....your comments about your stay, although common to us, simply made our day.

I've extracted them from your mail.

-Super Clean
-Felt Important
-Special
-Great Quality
-Impeccable Service
-Attentive
-Professional

We couldn't ask for more. Thank you for choosing us and please come back and visit us again soon.