Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Driftwood Resort(Vero Beach)
View Hotel
The Islander Inn(Vero Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)
  • Pool
South Beach Place(Vero Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)
1,834 results
All reviewsfrozen grapespaellaemilio estefanocean frontcabana barglass of champagnenorth towerchocolate covered strawberriespool areaoceanfront roomget awayresort feebeautiful hotelpool staffthe entire staffbeautiful poollounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were privileged to spend 3 days and 2 nights at this great resort. The rooms were amazing and the staff wonderful. No pressure just enjoyment. On the beach or in their pool you feld right at home. There are shops and several small eateries near by and of course the restaurant at the resort itself.
We would heartily recommend it.

Room Tip: Restaurant is a bit pricey.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingDanMaine
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I agree with the other reviewers. We have stayed here three times. The rooms are 5 star. The hotel common areas 4 star. The service is ok...the have always seems overwhelmed at the check in desk. Our check in has always been delayed every time we have visited. The last time we waited so long, I asked if there was anything else we could do... she said if we pay $25 they could upgrade me to a room that was ready. I jumped on it and we got a very nice room on the 5 floor facing the pool and very nice side view of the ocean. The pool was packed almost like a cruise ship. We waited for something to open up, but folks camp out and leave their bags on the chairs for hours while the leave and come back. The beach was not bad, bring your own chairs and umbrella, or pay $40 for the day. (by the hour is available.) We did not eat at the hotel. There are some really great options very close and reasonable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
edward r, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Hello....thank for sharing your experience. We are taking steps to speed up the check-in. Many of our guests arrive early, sometimes around 10-11am for a 4pm check-in and this can back us up.We know that they want to experience all they all that Costa has to offer and it is a compliment to us that they want to get here so soon!

Regarding the pool area. This is one of our most popular amenities with our "splah stylist service" and the great music and our guests love it. We too have noticed that some will just put down some towels to save the lounge and then go away. We are taking steps to correct this. We are having signage made up that informs our guests about "reserving " lounges.

Thank you again for your kind words and for coming back to visit us again and again!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband made reservations and when he told me I was hesitant because I had heard there were mixed reviews. The service around the pool was overwhelming. When my water was empty, done with our dishes , the staff was there taking them away. I ordered a deli tray for lunch thinking it would be very small, to my surprise my husband and I both ate lunch off of it . It was appealing to the eye and very tasty. They delivered cool wash cloths , frozen grapes etc. The hotel is definitely contemporary. It is a hotel of its own. It is not a Ritz or a Marriott. The manager came up and talked to us while we were at the pool and made us feel very welcome. All the shops near the hotel are great. We will be returning and staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

We love "pleasant surprsies" and thank you for sharing your experience. I meet several hundred of our guests a month. It is the best way to ensure that we are doing the right things consistently.

As you indicated, our staff is exceptional and this makes the difference. This is why we receive so many great responses about our guest service and why so many return again and again

Please come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went down for 4 nights to see my in-laws and although we alway's stay at The holiday Inn, The Costa D'Este was running an awesome special which was less expensive than The Holiday Inn.And we had no kids in tow.The room was compact,the shower amazing. It has a separate glass enclosed toilet which I still felt as though I needed more privacy.The room was tiny like a well laid out NYC hotel room but I don't pack so light so we upgraded to Ocean front. Well. this room was gorgeous. The view was to die for,room was spacious,bathroom was lovely. Room service was a bit novice but literally ran back and forth until we received all utensils,etc They charge on the beach for use of lounge chairs and umbrella's either by the hour or day. I recommend the hour.This keeps the beach empty! This is common now a days. The hotel itself was not busy due to the time of year.There was alot of staff around. We ate lunch poolside. I recommend the Tuna ceviche. It's out of this world and I never had it before..The Pina Colada's were refreshing. We had a very special treat while eating lunch this day. We ate next to Oprah . Yes, as in Ms.Winfrey. She stayed for a night then left the following day. She was so relaxed and chatted. If it's good enough for Oprah,it's good enough for us! Let's just say that it was one of the best lunches we ever had !! A very memorable trip.We feel so lucky to have been there while she was.What are the odds? She is so inspirational.Oh,the Hotel, It's small and intimate.Perfect hide away.Will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms and the oceanview rooms if on a budget
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful stay for business. The staff was fabulous from the moment we arrived they made us feel extra special:-) every place we went to in the hotel the staff introduced themselves and asked our name. They took the time to talk never making us feel as if we were taking up their time. Really fantastic staff from the valet to the front desk to the bartenders to thehostess to the kitchenstaff to the outside pool bartender to the pool girl wonderful! Even the manager walked around the pool and introduced himself to everyone indivually and asked if he could do anything to make our stay even better:-) Excellent customer service and attention:-):-) the drinks were very nice .. The bartender knew which vodkas were Gluten free!!! For sure staying here again next time in Vero Beach area!!

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello.....we agree that our employees make the difference and make us a leader in guest service and....... that provides a pampered experience. They are proud of the job they do and we are proud of them.

I meet several hundred guests a month and learn about their experience. This tells us what we're doing right and any corrections we might need to make to ensure that everyone has the experience that you did.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and please come back and see us....