“Had my wedding here March 26, 2011...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa

Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Vero Beach, Florida
“Had my wedding here March 26, 2011...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

TRULY AMAZING HOTEL! The overall vibe is so relaxing and nice.

The staff are all so friendly, especially Nicole Dugan and Monica Smiley - who catered to all my wedding needs.
Stayed here the night before with my bridesmaids and the night of our wedding.
Very comfortable and spacious room, every room has an amazing view.
The food was incredible. All of my guests still compliment everything about the hotel to this day.
Gloria Estefan did wonderful with designing.

Vacationing or wedding planning - I highly reccommend Costa d'Este!

Room Tip: Ocean views are the best!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chloé F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (537)
Palm City, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

My wife and I recently spent a 2 night getaway (we live only 40 minutes away) in Vero at Costa D'Este. The stay from the moment we walked into the lobby was relaxing and wonderful. There is a zen-like serenity about the property. Candles in the lobby, travertine, wood and stone throughout including the guestrooms which are modern minimalist in design. Our room was on the top floor corner directly facing the ocean and it was perfect. Sleeping with the balcony door open and hearing the waves all night was hypnotizing. The location is superb with shops and a delightful spot for breakfast, lunch and even dinner (The Lemontree) right across the street. Costa's onsite restaurant, The Wave Kitchen and Bar was very comfortable and well run. The complimentary house special Mojito perfectly prepared by Greg the Barman was a great introduction. Dinner was enjoyable as well, with the only minor glitch being a service slowdown after completing our entrees which was very quickly recognized and resolved by Robin the restaurant manager on the floor that evening. It is evident that Robin understands the importance of customer service and satisfaction which is unfortunately missing so often. While there are several wonderful dining options close by I would definately recommend cocktails and dinner in The Wave. This seems to be heartily seconded by the locals who frequent The Wave. Overall a property run and managed with and eye towards customer service and excellence.

Room Tip: Oceanfront upper rooms are well worth the modest cost addition.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Keith34990
TAResponse, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, December 9, 2011
Dear Keith,

"WOW", thank you for referring to Costa d'Este Beach Resort as a "gem in Vero Beach". We think so too, and are very proud of this property.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay while visiting Costa d'Este. Your experience is the exact "feeling" we like our guests to experience, that of winding down and "relaxing" while they enjoy the beauty and magnificence of the Atlantic Ocean.

I agree with your statement about sleeping with the sound of the waves being "hypnotizing". The sound alone gives one a feeling of relaxation and comfort.

Thank you also for your comments about the Wave Restaurant and Bar. I will pass on your comments to the staff as they enjoy hearing from our guests and that their service was recognized as we all attemtp to give our guests a memorable experience. We would love for you to re-visit Csta and use our return guest rate and stay at this "Gem" for your total enjoyment.

Regards,

Edmonton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

My partner and I didn't intend on staying in Vero Beach while driving from Ft. Lauderdale to Orlando, but after finding the hotel so highly recommended, we decided to stay.

The room & hotel were impeccably clean, and although the view was partially of the lobby rooftop (in addition to the pool & ocean), the bathroom & shower more than made up for it!

I'd stay here again if I was traveling up the Florida coast again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank YEGcg
Dear YEG,

We too are very proud of our "jewel" in this "Treasure Coast" of Florida. Thank you for your compliments and for reporting to us that you enoyed your visit to Costa d'Este Beach Resort. The next time you visit (on our returning guest's rate) you may want to request an upgrade to a full Ocean Front room. The view from those rooms is nothing short of "spectacular".

Did you try our Mojitos? A test of this delicious drink will surely win your heart to make our Mojitos you "favorite" drink while visiting us. We look forward to seeing you soon.

PHX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

I've stayed at multiple hotels in Vero Beach. This hotel and the Vero Beach Resort and Spa are the only places to stay. This hotel is very nice - rooms are modern, clean, quiet, and comfy. The view from many rooms is spectacular. Right on the beach.
At check in I asked about upgrading the room. The clerk told me that the room assigned to me had a spectacular view so I decided to stay with that room. I returned to the hotel later only to find my room overlooking the parking lot and garbage dumpster. A little annoyed, I called the desk who made an immediate change and sent a bell person to help us change rooms. He was at our door in less than 5 min. and the whole transition took barely a couple min. I commend them for their quick and friendly service that led to our being happy customers. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask about the view at check-in. Stay in the NORTH Tower.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank jmh88
TAResponse, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, December 4, 2011
Dear jmh88,

Your are right on with the reference to the view from our rooms as being "spectacular". We are very fortunate to have the most number of ocean front rooms in Vero Beach.

Thank you for staying with us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed yor stay and for your comment about the quick response by our staff. I will be happy to pass on your comment to them as they enjoy hearing from our guests and feel they have done everything they can to accomplish our goal, which is to give our guests an experience beyond their expectations.

All the Best,

Washington DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

Very Nice Hotel. The morning staff on Thursday (Thanksgiving) was a little icy but everyone else was polite and nice.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Galavant W,

May I offer my "warm" appreciation in contrast to the "icy" impression you received from the morning staff. I am very pleased that everyone else was polite and nice, and that is the very attitude we want our guests to experience.

I hope you enjoyed our Thanksgiving Buffet, if you had the opportunity to participate. We have received rave reviews about the food and hope that you enjpoyed it as well.

We invite you to return and have another enjoyable visit at our "Jewel" in this "Treasur Coast" of Florida, the Vero Beach area.

Regards,

Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

My two daughters and I went to Costa d'Este a couple spring breaks ago. We flew from Indy to Orlando and rented a car to drive to Vero. We always stayed at Disney because it was always safe and clean, but very pricey. I called Costa to check out rates, very reasonable, very clean. I was worried traveling with my 2 teenage daughters and thought it might be more of a party/singles type atmosphere. Quite the contrary, to me it was calm, peaceful and it was perfect for us I really liked the place and will definitely go back. BTW, the mojitos are too delicious! Thanks, Gloria and Staff.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Dear K,

Thank you for taking the trip to Vero with your two teen age daughters. I am very pleased that you chose Costa d'Este as your place of choice, over the other :-), and even more than that was your comment about how much you enjoyed your stay.

I must agree with you about the Mojitos - they are "too" delicious. We offer this "special" drink to our guests not only as a welcome drink to our "place", but also as a thank you for your patronage.

I hope you make Vero Beach a regular place to visit at Spring Break, and also to make Costa as the place to stay, have fun and, of course, rest. Enjoy these two teen agers as the time will pass too quickly. Mine are grown :-)

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

Drove from Orlando and stayed at the Costa d'Este, a delightful hotel owned by singer Gloria Estefan. It is a modern residence, impeccably maintained with excellent service from the door man to the housekeeper. The view is gorgeous and the pool area attracts many well heeled locals. The Wave is the restaurant that serves all 3 meals with class and care.
Menu is Florida driven and food is fresh and attractively presented, especially the fish and some of the Cuban specialties. The interior bar is cozy and welcoming.
The outdoor bar also serves Tapas and has an excellent view of the beach.
Service was exceptional including a thorough explanation of menu items by server.
I heard the Mojitos are generous but I stuck to my favorite.
The neighborhood is dotted with small shops and boutiques which makes walking a pleasure.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Giorgi L
Dear Pasha,

Vero Beach must have been very relaxing to you, being from one of Texas' large and busy cities. Dallas is a beautiful place where my family and I lived for over 8 years.

I wanted to thank you for posting about your experience at Costa d'Este Beach Resort. I am also very pleased that our staff presented you with "excellent service", complimented by the "gorgeous" view of the ocean. This truly is a "Jewel" in the "Treasure Coast" of Florida.

I know Texans are loyal to their "favorite" drinks, but [hearing] about our Mojitos without [trying] our Mojitos is "unacceptable behavior" while on our "turf" :-). The next time you visit, we offer complimentary Mojitos upon arrival. Try them, you may make it your "favorite" drink right here, for more than once, Texan or not :-).