“Wonderful Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dahlia Lane
Transit: See community coach website; www.verobeach.com
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Picked this restaurant from reviews and we did not go wrong. Staff is so great! Our meal fabulous. Started with the beet salad and lobster martini both winners. Next Crabcake dinner and fish special also to die for. What a great restaurant in this lovely beach town.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

3.5 stars for food. Steaks were average and I don't think it was certified USDA prime even though I specifically asked the server. If so, they should change their distributor because the steaks don't have that rich prime aged flavor.

Nice quaint atmosphere with good service and reasonable wine prices. Very surprised with 5 star reviews on this one maybe the locals don't know great food.

1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed May 28, 2013

First time in Vero Beach, quiet long weekend, but as a foodie wanting to go ALL OUT I was concerned....but then found Michaels Table. Atmosphere was ok, but the food and wine was some of the best I've had in years. Servers had amazing knowledge of the food, fine dining for sure. A Meal to Remember.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stopped in the other day and had a very good salad for lunch. It was a little pricey but the ingredients were unique and fresh. The lunch menu is limited but understandably so in order to use fresh ingredients for a small restaurant. I understand that the brunch is very good so we are going to give it a try on an upcoming Sunday. Granted, I was not in need of a bunch of attention since I was by myself and ordered a simple lunch, but my server was right on, prompt, and observant.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Limited menu but every major entree available. Salads were imaginative and delicious. Entrees were prepared with the highest skill and quality.