“Perfect service at The Patio”
Review of The Patio - CLOSED

The Patio
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Took my wife and mother to The Patio on the last night of a 9 day Florida trip. Teisha (sp?) was our server, and she made the entire experience perfect. We were floored by her personality and professionalism, and we found her to be extremely attentive while not being overbearing. Grouper was superb, prime rib was large and perfectly prepared, and though my LI Duck was a bit overdone, the fact that the beer was cold helped overcome this problem. Finishing the meal with a wonderfully delicious creme brulee topped off a nice evening. Very reasonable prices and warm atmosphere will make this a "go to" stop in the future!

2  Thank MNDof3

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stopped in for lunch on a rainy day in Vero. What a unique place, a lot of history here and under a new chef and management. I had the half ham and brie sandwich with a Caesar salad and it was tasty. The bread in the sandwich left a little to be desired. I would have preferred a good sourdough bread. The Caesar salad was very good. My wife had the onion soup and Caesar salad and was very happy with her choice. Since it was Valentine's day we had the trio sampler of desserts that included peanut butter chocolate cake, key lime pie and creme brule. It was fabulous and we could have eaten more but didn't need to. Our server was a bit off as he took away the wine list and then asked what we wanted to drink....a bit slow on the comeback but got better as the food came along.

2  Thank naper70
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have been here many times over the past 15 years and you cannot go wrong! Great food, a local place that most tourist miss. If you are vacationing, try it out, you won't be disappointed. Nothing fancy, old Florida Style with a great bar and great food!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

All the fish is fresh, caught locally that day! The service was excellent as was e food. Wonderful atmosphere as well.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband & I recently visited The Patio with our Senior Socialites from church. I think everyone was happy with their lunch and the cheeriness of the staff. The food was very good and reminded us of the "old" Patio Restaurant that we enjoyed 8 or 9 years ago. It was a very pleasant day and we were so glad that the restaurant was busy and worth going to.