“Best Place to stay in Vero Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of South Beach Place

South Beach Place
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Fort Montgomery, New York
“Best Place to stay in Vero Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

I have family that lives in Vero Beach, so I frequently visit there from my home in New York. For the first several years I visited Vero I went from hotel to hotel but never felt any one of them was exactly what I was looking for. Then I found South Beach Place and Brian!!! And what a find it has turned out to be. Brian is so accommodating and doesn't stop until everything is perfect for each of his guests. The hotel is amazing; pool is so clean, rooms are not only clean and large and functional but they are the most comfortable place to chill out at the end of a fun day. The landscaping is impeccable and it is so convenient to have the washer and dryer so accessible. Brian provides bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas and boogy boards and anything else one might need to enjoy a beach vacation.
This past June my family and I had the opportunity to have a family reunion at this hotel. It was, by far, the most relaxing, stress free time. I am convinced that there would have been no other place in Vero that we could have had such a wonderful time. If you ever have the chance, you must stay here. Hands down the best place/deal in Vero. Brian is like family now....what more can I say? Thanks Brian!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
ronkonkoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2010

Just returned from staying at the South Beach Place. It was wonderful! Brian does a great job of making this place a very relaxing , safe, and clean place. Four generations went and we all had a great time.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Des Moines, IA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

We stayed at South Beach Place due to the recommendations on TripAdvisor and we were not disappointed. We had family staying at Disney's Vero Beach and it is a nice place, but everything cost extra. Boogie boards, bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas were all provided for free at South Beach Place. Which is a good thing since the beach is just a short walk away. Brian, the owner, was good to work with and made us feel welcome. The room was well equipped with a nice kitchen area. The combination convection/microwave oven came in handy when I was trying to dry out the camera I dipped in the ocean while helping my 11 year old look for shells. Although pets are welcome, my wife and son who are allergic did not have any problems. All in all was a great time and will definitely go back next time we stay in the area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank Bob4Apples
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

Just came back from my "Girls Weekend" trip and enjoyed staying at the South Beach Place Resort in Vero Beach!! We were able to check in early on Thursday and get a late check out on Sunday, which was most accomodating!! They really meet all your needs by supplying pool/beach towels, all different types sunscreen, books and magazines, floats for the pool, beach chairs and beach umbrella's and they even had bikes.

The resort is witihn walking distance to the beach and each room is decorated around a color scheme, very eclectic!! I would recommend bug spray after dusk for the noseeums, it's impossible to sit outside unless your in the pool . The tomato/basil pizza at South Beach Place Pizza was delicious! Thanks Brian for making our Girls Weekend so enjoyable!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Jupiter, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2010

I absolutely LOVE this place and did not want to leave. Our plan was just to stay for the weekend but we ended up staying for 10 days. The staff "Brian and Caroline" were very accommodating. The rooms are very clean and loved that they had a full kitchen in the room. The best thing (for me) about this place is that they are pet friendly. So, if youre looking for a charming, quaint, little place on the beach this is definitely the place to stay.

Many thanks to Brian, Caroline and Sunny for making our stay so pleasant.

The Fitzgeralds

Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2010

I love this hotel, it's a very hip and laid back place. This was my 5th year staying at South Beach Place, and it just keeps getting better. Brian is the greatest, and pratically everything you will need for a few days or a week stay is supplied in your room. (even a blender) The rooms are always very clean, pool is spotless, the landscaping is beautiful and just a few feet away is the awesome beach! My family and I have been going to Vero for many years now and we have stayed at other hotels on the beach in the past, but none of them compare to South Beach Place.
Thanks again Brian for another great vacation!!

Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2010

The property is located on a quiet street within walking distance to the beach, pizza place and a few other restaurants. I recommend stopping at the grocery store and picking up the essentials and locking yourself in for the weekend. The hotel is an efficiency room and comes with a refrigerator, microwave, stove top, plates, silverware, cups all provided. Brian is the host and is most accomodating. I don't think there is anything he hasn't thought of. We spent the entire weekend just relaxing poolside listening to the music (sunscreen, towels, water floats) provided as well as a grill stationed out on the pool deck.

It's simple but a place to forget about it all...and just relax!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple