Tripadvisor

Reviewed December 29, 2019
DoloresJacoby
West Palm Beach, Florida
via mobile

All reviews salt room massage therapist deep tissue relaxation room mini vacation wonderful massage skin care place is super clean feel pampered highly recommend this spa mani pedi valet parking visiting vero beach elizabeth botox aimee knot
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2019

This is a beautiful spa, I had botox at a special rate. The nurse practitioner, Laura Phelan was wonderful She explained everything and made sure I felt comfortable with the procedure. The spa is fabulous and I will be going back.

Date of experience: December 2019
Brittany N, Manager at White Orchid Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and Laura! She is a wonderful NP and we are so happy to have her. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

This fabulous spa is located at the Kimpton Hotel downtown on the ocean. It is very soothing and relaxing. If you don’t have time for the salt room, steam or spa treatments, at least visit the boutique gift shop. They carry my favorite natural skin care products by Eminence from Hungary. Enjoy White Orchid Spa.

1  Thank DoloresJacoby
Brittany N, Manager at White Orchid Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Hello! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our sauna and salt room and our boutique! We hope that you are able to come back again soon for some relaxation! Thanks again!

Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

Excellent friendly & professional service. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Lovely relaxing environment.

Date of experience: December 2019
Brittany N, Manager at White Orchid Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2019

Hello Nicole G,
Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and that you received excellent service. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2019

The place is SUPER clean! and very Relax!
Tee is a master in massage. She really knows how to work may ache muscles.
She is Kind, and very sweet. I feel rested and new. I really love all the staff.

Date of experience: December 2019
Brittany N, Manager at White Orchid Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2019

Hello! Thank you so much for sharing about your experience here with Tee. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed everything, and that you found everything to be clean and relaxing. Tee is fantastic! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2019

Elizabeth is the best massage therapist I have ever been to... I was really uncomfortable after spending weeks sitting at a desk working almost non-stop. She worked out all the stiffness, aches and pains and I came away looser, more flexible and feeling great! I'd recommend her to everyone!

Date of experience: November 2019
Brittany N, Manager at White Orchid Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing about your experience here with Elizabeth. She really is a fantastic massage therapist. We certainly hope to see you again soon, we have some great daily specials for the month of December. Thanks again!