“fabulous facial”

White Orchid Spa
Vero Beach, Florida, USA
“fabulous facial”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

i spent a wonderful hour being pampered; did not want to leave. It is a comfortable, clean, friendly atmosphere.

Visited October 2013

Vero
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Feel Very, Very Pampered!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My first time at the White Orchid Spa was a surprise and a treat! First of all, let me say that the Vero Beach Hotel is a gem, hidden along the Treasure Coast! But the Spa is to die for... I had a 50-minute facial from Gina and couldn't believe how relaxed I felt. Gina had the ability to massage and touch, but I never really felt her presence in the room. My skin was radiant and firm. The robes and slippers were comfortable. The drinks were great. I'm going back to have dinner in the Cobalt Room soon!

Visited October 2013
florida
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Still a nice spa, but why is there so much staff turnover?”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I like this spa, and usually try to book here first, but once you find a clinician you like, I try to schedule with them each time. So I wonder why the staff turnover seems to be high in the hair salon and nails...I do not have this problem at any other spas I visited.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice Spa”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The spa was nice and so were the staff. I did tour the Bed and Breakfast but did not see the inside of the rooms. I enjoyed the hot stone massage. I give it a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I would visit again.

Visited March 2013
Aruba
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Best ever”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been to many different spas in several different countries, and this was the best experience I have ever had. The spa is on the smaller side, but beautifully decorated and relaxing. Staff is unbelievably friendly and kind. I had a massage and a facial, and they were both absolutely fantastic. Heated tables, gentle care, even the headrest for the face was comfortable. Heated neck roll, etc. All the details, the quality of the treatments, and the super-friendly staff make it a superior experience. One nitpicky item: the temperature in the waiting area felt cold. Overall, I am very happy and impressed.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TisaL

Been to White Orchid Spa? Share your experiences!