“New Review”

Dining options: Late Night
Vero Beach, Florida
“New Review”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I reviewed Cork a few months back and gave it a just ok. Well, we went back last weekend and I have to say WOW!!! The white sangria and the tapas were FANTASTIC! The jazz, wonderful! Will be going back again real soon.

Visited May 2013

Palm City, Florida, USA
“Relax and take a trip to Spain without leaving Vero”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We love Cork and Tapas. Chef David has such an appreciation of authentic Spanish tapas with a modern twist. Cannot wait to return!!

• Visited April 2013
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cork....A great little spot for good wine and small bites”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Cork is a wonderful spot to unwind and relax. My husband and I sometimes meet there after work for a glass of wine and a light bite. Chef David is always visible and very welcoming. A great variety or wines and very tasty tapas menu. I have also enjoyed the wine tasting events and the paella is delish!

Vero Beach Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST Wine Bar is Vero Beach”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food and the service is an experience. The Cuisine is perfect and atmosphere....oh my!
Everyone I know loves this locally owned Wine Bar! Come and join us!
The Wine Club is FABulous and the quarterly wine pairings are amazing....

Vero Beach, Florida, United States
“An exquisite delightful relaxing evening with friends.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have eaten at Cork's many times and my guests and I have been extremely pleased with the ambience, the wine selection, the attentive service and most of all the food. The food is well presented and the taste is fantastic. I have never been disappointed. My husband who does not eat rice, loves Chef Rodriguez's paella which has become one of his fave dishes.The calamari and flatbreads are scrumptious. Live music enhances the ambiance because it is not played loud. I am still able to hear myself conversing. We like dining out and we have found Cork to be a little gem, an awesome location to dine, entertain friends as well as to celebrate special events.