“Warm and Intimate with a dash of Latin Spice...”

Cork and Tapas Wine and Dessert Bar
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 16, 2012

When I think of spending time at Cork I always relate to the experiences that I have had there' which have always been happy and positive. Of course, the "warm and intimate" come from Chef David's personality; we all feel so welcome and comfortable, as if we are part of his family. Cork itself is also warm and intimate; from the decor to the seating and of course, the music.
As for Latin spice - just taste the wonderful tapas and paella!
Cork is the perfect place for couples to enjoy a relaxed romantic evening. It's also a great place for Happy Hour with friends and colleagues.
Chef David is very community-spirited and loves to host events. Oh, and he throws a great party, too!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This place is great! I almost hate to tell folks about it as I don't want it to be discovered by the masses. That being said, David Rodriguez prepares wonderful, simple, and satisfying tapas. I enjoy tasting wines that I don't necessarily buy myself and then pairing them with very tasty dishes I can't find anywhere else. On a nice evening I can sit outside with a nice cigar, great wine and delightful music. How could it get any better?

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Chef David has created such incredible tastes in the tapas offered here.
There is something for every palate and the energy of the place is refined yet comfortable.
I recommend a stop here and stay for great selections of beer and wine with an assortment of tapas plates to share.
Many weekend evenings you can hear great tunes from local musicians, and if you bring friends they can share the hookah with you.

1  Thank LisaMahoney
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This little laid-back place in Vero is just wonderful ...whether you stop in for a glass of wine, a snack or after dinner dessert. David and his family run this very modern and intimate place. The wines and the tapas are great. Did not try the desserts yet, but looking at other people enjoying this...there will be a late stop to try them out in the near future. The hookah was fun....with 16 different tobacco flavors to choose from. ( We had mohito/lime). His daughter makes the meatballs which we tried with the great Italian bottle of wine. Wonderful meatballs! We spent over 3 hours there just relaxing...first inside and then on the patio with the hookah and listening to very nice soft music....with our feet up. Loved the whole experience!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is a great to stop in whether it's for wine or handcrafted bee selections plus the fabulous food. The service is very personable and knowledgeable!!